15th March 2023, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Why should I cant be a soldier in my coutry?

I want to serve my country as soldier but i am a multi talented mentally disturbed person.

15th March 2023, 05:53 PM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: Why should I cant be a soldier in my coutry?

Mental health conditions can be a barrier to joining the armed forces in any country, including India. The Indian Armed Forces have certain medical standards for candidates, including mental health standards, which must be met before being considered for service. These standards ensure that personnel are fit to perform their duties and that their health and safety are not compromised.

If you have a mental health condition, it may not necessarily disqualify you from joining the military. However, it will depend on the severity and type of the condition and whether it affects your ability to perform your duties.

It is recommended that you consult with a mental health professional for an evaluation of your condition and to determine whether it would affect your eligibility to join the military. If you are found to be eligible, you can pursue the necessary steps to apply and become a soldier in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?