7th February 2014, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

When can I become Hindi Pandit?

When can I become Hindi Pandit. I finished Praveen & Nishnath Exams from Dakshin bharat Hindi Prachar Sabha. I have been studying hindi from 4th std till 12th. I had taken Hindi as my 2nd language in 10th,12th & B.E.S also. Kindly guide me in regard

11th February 2014, 01:03 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: When can I become Hindi Pandit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
When can I become Hindi Pandit. I finished Praveen & Nishnath Exams from Dakshin bharat Hindi Prachar Sabha. I have been studying hindi from 4th std till 12th. I had taken Hindi as my 2nd language in 10th,12th & B.E.S also. Kindly guide me in regard
Nice to see that you're aspiration to become a Hindi Pandit. To become a Hindi Pandit then you have to appear in LPCET Entrance Examination.

It's Mandatory the candidate who aspiring to become a Hindi Pandit, Must qualified in LPCET (Language Pandit Common Entrance Test) Entrance Examination with good marks.

To Appear in LPCET Entrance Examination then the candidate should be complete Mater Degree course Graduation with optional subject like,(Hindi/Telugu/English) from recognized university.

So, we suggest you to appear in LPCET (Language Pandit Common Entrance Test) Entrance Examination in order to become a Hindi Pandit.
12th February 2014, 06:50 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

To become hindi Pandit,you need to give an entrance examination.Entrance exam is called as the LPCET. LPCET means “Language Pandit Common Entrance Test” .So you will have to qualify and get good score in this LPCET Examination.And for this exam to be eligible you must have a minimum of Bachelor Degree from a recognized university.

Generally the Bachelor Degrees can be treated as B.A,B.Com and B.Ed kind of courses.So you must have completed a Bachelor with the Optional subject as your HINDI.Or else the Bachelor of Oriental Language is accepted.So the courses are such as Pravenna, course.This exam is generally be conducted by the Dakshina Bharat Hindi Prachar Sabha.

You are only eligible to apply for this Common Entrance examination when meet the required eligibility criteria.The minimum age allowed for to apply for this LP test is of 19 years.Similarly there is no age upper age limit for the aspiring candidates.And the persons with any maximum degree can apply for the examination.You can obtain the Application forms from the official website of this LPCET,you need to enclose the required certificated along with that to a Particular postal address on or before the last date.You must have studied HINDI as an Main subject or else an optional vocational subject to be eligible for this Common entrance examination.0
23rd April 2014, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam, i have studied BA in TELUGU medium where is i took Hindi as second language. Now i have done MBA (HRM) also. I want to become Hindi Lecturer. Kindly let me know what are the courses to be done? what, how, when etc details.
Thanking you,
Lakshmi
28th February 2015, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

sir/medam,i have studied BSC in english mediem where is i took telugu as second language. I want to become a HINDI lecturer.kindly let me know what are the cources to be done? what, how, when etc details.
Thanking you,
parvathi
10th May 2015, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Iam studying in Orissa . only till 10 the class is Hindi subject but I want to do Hindi pandit.what can I do ?
11th May 2015, 07:22 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Hi.you can appear for LPCET with stands for language pandit common entrance test. For languages there is 1) HPLPT (hindi pandit traning course) 2) UPLPT (urdu pandit traning course). Duration of exam:- 1 1/2 hours. You can update by visiting its offisial website:- www.lpcet.cgg cgg.gov.in
8th February 2016, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

How can I enter in Hindi pandit after completing my praveena exam with b.sc qualification
1st May 2016, 02:09 AM
Unregistered

After Praveen Utthrardh one more Hindi course Nishnath is mentioned from Dbha sabha. What is it and how to get admission to it?
7th February 2017, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir/madam I had completed bsc with hindi has 2 second language .now I would like to know after completing 1 year lp training course what is the next procedure to become language pandit.
9th April 2017, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

I have done 10th class in distance without Hindi subject can I write praveena to be eligible for Hindi pandit in AP DSC...please any body suggest me
18th May 2017, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

After qualifying in lpcet exam and completed the pandit training what I have to do to get a government teacher job as language pandit
30th May 2017, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

sir/Madam I Have Completed B.A Hindi (Till Praveen Uttardh Xams) Before 5 years,i also got Convocation in trichy Prachar sabha, what is the next Step for to become A member in sabha? Can i Prepared And Send The Students For exams?
6th June 2017, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir/madam, l have completed my BA , optional subject as Hindi.Due to some financial crises I have discontinue my studies and completed my degree with the time period of 9 years with 48 percent. Now I want to write Hindi pandit exams. So please help me out .
25th July 2017, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/mada, I have completed Hindi Subjects from prathamika to praveena uttarardha..completed in 10th class & taken 2nd language Hindi in Degree (Bsc. Electronics)..2012 batch..Now I want to complete Nishnath also..how to apply for exam & also suggest that after completion of subjects is it better to go to Hindi Pandit..Please, suggest me..
20th November 2017, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I have completed Bcom computers second language as hindi. I have studied in intermediate two years hindi as second language. I need exact information to become hindi pandit. I am very much interested in hindi subject. The information I need are what are the exams I have to face, date of the exams, procedure to apply. Please can you help me on this because I am in failure in other field.Can you share info to my mail id, it is '[email protected]' and my contact no is -9036341024

Thank you,
Khaza Raheem Syed
26th March 2018, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

My name is Lakshmi Srujana Vedantham. I have completed my Msc's second language as Hindi. I have completed my Praveena corse in my 10th itself. I am very much interested to become an Hindi Pandit. The information I need is, what are the exams I need to face, date of the exams, procedure to apply and vagera....... And now I am completing my pg in "Acharya Nagarjuna University College Of Sciences". After completing my exams I want to proceed my Hindi Pandit exams. So Sir/Madam, please give the information I want. my contact number is ---9441252699. And my email id is "[email protected]"
18th April 2018, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Madam I have completed all the dbhps exams i have also completed inter.i want to become a hindi teacher.what are the qualifications required for hindi teacher.after completing intermediate.so plz give the information.
Thank you madam.
23rd May 2018, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Which standard or which age is the eligibility to become a Hindi pandit.lease do reply
1st October 2018, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

I have completed prathmic to rashtrabasha six years ago..can I now complete other exams?
1st October 2019, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

I have completed hindi praveena what should I do next?
25th March 2021, 07:20 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir/madam..My name is radha.. I recently completed my praveena course in dbhps.. What can i go for next?? I want to become hindi teacher.. I completed my graduation with 80%..can u plz suggest me what can i do to reach my goal??
30th September 2021, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir/Madam My name is Vasantha Lakshmi. I recently completed Lpcet entrance exam. I want to know about future details of this.
Please provide the details.
Thanku
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?