27th June 2015, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

Which is better university among Madras and Annamalai to study Bachelor of Arts?

Respected Sir,
Which university is better if I want to study my Bachelor of Arts, Madras University better than Annamalai University for this? I have completed my education upto S.Y.B.A. from Mumbai but due to some reasons will not be able to complete my education from Mumbai. Kindly revert back.

30th June 2015, 02:06 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which is better university among Madras and Annamalai to study Bachelor of Arts?

Madras University is a better option. As you want to study the course of Bachelor of Arts it is better for you to get admitted to Madras University.
Madras University has a better Arts Faculty when compared with Annamalai University.
So try and get yourself admitted to the course of Bachelor of Arts in Madras University as soon as possible.
21st January 2021, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is better university among Madras and Annamalai to study Bachelor of Arts?

Which is better university for MA English, Madras or Annamalai??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?