26th July 2015, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study B.Com(Accountancy) in St. Xavier's College, Ranchi?

Hello Sir,
I am pursuing 12th Commerce in Ranchi. I want to study B.Com with Accountancy in St. Xavier's College, Ranchi. Please tell me what percentage I must score in my 12th Commerce so that I can get admission. Please tell me.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the percentage required for admission in St Xaviers college of Ranchi
  2. How much percentage is required to get admission in St Xaviers college of Ranchi?
  3. Cutoff marks to take admission in M.Com in St Xaviers College, Ranchi
  4. How to get admission in St Xaviers college Ranchi?
  5. Can I get admission in St. Xaviers College in Ranchi after securing 73% marks in class 12th?
  6. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BBA?
  7. Possibility to study B.Com/BBA in St. Xavier's College, Ranchi for 12th Commerce student?
  8. Cutoff marks required to get admission class 11th in St Xaviers College in Commerce stream?
  9. What is the cutoff for commerce in St Xaviers Ahmedabad?
  10. What is the cutoff for commerce in St Xaviers Ahmedabad?
  11. What should I opt after completing graduation in English Honors from Xaviers college Ranchi?
  12. What is the cutoff percentage required to get admission in NITTE Bangalore?
  13. Admission in B.Com Honors in St. Xaviers College of Kolkata after scoring 80% in 12th board? Minimum cutoff for applying in the college? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Percentage of marks needed in 12th for B.Com and BBA(H)? Best college in Ranchi for B.Com and BBA(H)?
  15. When would the application forms of B.Com admission be available for ST. Xaviers, Ranchi? What types of questions would asked in this entrance exam? Can I get the direct admission in this college for the same?
  16. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study B.Com in any reputed colleges of Calcutta University?
  17. Cutoff percentage required in 12th WBCHSE to study B.Com(Accountancy) in Goenka College, Kolkata?
  18. What is the cutoff marks for class XI for science stream in St Xaviers, Ranchi
31st July 2015, 04:25 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study B.Com(Accountancy) in St. Xavier's College, Ranchi?

No one can predict the cutoff percentage or marks.

It totally depends on the
* demand of the course
* number of applications
* Number of seats

So, instead of guessing the minimum marks you should score, try getting as more marks you can.

All the Best
31st July 2015, 07:24 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study B.Com(Accountancy) in St. Xavier's College, Ranchi?

You need to score more than 80% marks to get admission to St. Xavier's College, Ranchi.
If you can score a best of 4 marks of more than 80% then you will have a good chance of getting admission to the course of B.Com(Accountancy).
So prepare for your Examination as the more marks you get the better your chances will be of getting admission to the course of B.Com(Accountancy) in St. Xavier's College, Ranchi.
18th February 2017, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

What is the cut off marks of 12th for or to take admission in the St. Xavier's College?
20th April 2017, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

What if a student have scored less marks in 12 because of some reason but have knowledge and qualifies the entrance exam will he get admission in B.com accounts honours
29th May 2017, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have got 61.6% in my boards and i am an obc category can i get admission in st xaviers ranchi if i try to clear my entrance exam.
1st June 2017, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

Sir, i have got 53% in 12th and I am st category can i get admission in st. Xavier's Ranchi if I pass the entrance exam
16th June 2017, 11:40 AM
Vishal vishesh

Smile Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study B.Com(Accountancy) in St. Xavier's College, Ranchi?

To get admission in st.Xavier collage ranchi.you must have to score aggregate 50% marks and also have to score 50% in accountancy. Now you are eligible to fill form . Fill the form and appear in entrance exam.The entrance exam results decide your admission.
Generally cut off marks in entrance test will be 80-85 for General and 70-75 for others.
For more details visit
Official site of this collage.
28th June 2017, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

I filled the form of Xavier but failed to appears for the test can I get admission directly
5th May 2018, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

If I have not taken maths in class 12th commerce to study B.com (Accountancy) then I will get admission in Xavier's college, Ranchi or not??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?