19th May 2016, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to restudy B.Com in Cooperation for a graduate with Computer Application?

Dear Friends,
I have completed my B.Com with Computer Application through MG University. I want to do B.Com in Cooperation. Is there any chance to do B.Com in Cooperation now? What is the procedure of admission?

22nd May 2016, 08:50 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to restudy B.Com in Cooperation for a graduate with Computer Application?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Friends,
I have completed my B.Com with Computer Application through MG University. I want to do B.Com in Cooperation. Is there any chance to do B.Com in Cooperation now? What is the procedure of admission?
It is not possible for you to study B.Com in Cooperation again. Since, you already completed B.Com in Computer Application through MG University so there is no necessity to do B.Com in Cooperation again. This is nothing but a waste of time and money. Being a B.Com in Cooperation student, I suggest you to apply for M.Com in Cooperation or its equivalent qualification course. You can apply for the Master Degree courses such as,

- M.Com in Financial Management
- M.Com in Cooperation
- M.Com in Accounting and Finance
22nd May 2016, 10:38 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to restudy B.Com in Cooperation for a graduate with Computer Application?

Yes, you can study B.Com (Co-operation) course after completion of your Graduation in B.Com (Computer Applications). You can get admission in B.Com (Co-operation) on the basis of 12th standard board examination marks and there are also universities which conducts and offers admission to merit candidates of the entrance examination in B.Com course.
23rd May 2016, 01:41 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can very much opt for the course, there is no such problem in it. Admission will be as usual provided on the basis of 12th marks or in certain premium Institutes if there is an entrance examination, you will have to appear for it and get admission in the course.

You can absolutely opt for the course, so no need to worry about it.
22nd September 2016, 02:36 AM
Unregistered

i am studying in b.com 4 th semistar.. but my result is very poor.its below 40% can i be re-admitted in any institution as a regular student.if yes can i regularly attend classes or i have to study as a private student. please let me know with the necessary information..i will be very much thankful to you
24th July 2017, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

I have completed bcom with income tax as main from calicut university. Now i would like to write cooperation also. What are the proceedings i shall do
11th October 2017, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Dear Friends, I have completed my B.Com with cooperation through MG University. I want to do m.Com finance tax . Is there any chance to do m.com finance tax? What is the procedure of admission
22nd December 2017, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Dear friends, I am a b.com co-operation final year student. Is the b.com co-operation is equal to HDC ?
15th August 2018, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

There is a possibility to get bcom cooperation registering and writing add on subject in corporation in 3,4,5,&,6 sem. By clearing 4 subject needed to pass bcom cooperation for other bcom students
1st September 2018, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

I have completed bcom with taxation in Kerala University. I want to take jdc course for a job purpose. Can I study cooperation paper only .
1st September 2018, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

I have completed bcom with taxation in Kerala University. I want to take jdc course for a job purpose. Can I study cooperation paper only.
12th September 2018, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study only cooperation papers for b.com with travel and tourism
9th October 2018, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

I have done bcom taxation and mcom finance in MG University . Now I wish to write 4 papers of cooperation so that I can get bcom cooperation . Is that possible?
29th October 2018, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

I have done b.com computer under the mg university. now i wish to write additional paper co operation in private basis under mg university. so what i can do?
15th February 2019, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

I have done bsc biotechnology under mg university. Now i wish to write additional paper co-operation in private basis .any possibilities
23rd March 2019, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my bcom.degree in incometax.and also wrote co.operation main 2 papers.is it equivalent to bcom cooperation
25th June 2019, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

I have completed bcom with income tax and mcom with finance as main from kerala university. Now i would like to write cooperation also. What are the proceedings i shall do
2nd July 2019, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

There is a possibility of getting bcom cooperation too.......by having a registration in cooperation papers and write down the paper from the university...there you can take the bcom coopeartion degree too
7th July 2019, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

I have completed Bcom costing and Mcom finance in MG university. can I study co-operation papers only?
10th July 2019, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Bcom cooperation for a graduate with B com taxation
27th July 2019, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

I have completed b.com with computer application and m.com finance in kerala university. Can I study cooperation paper only
17th September 2019, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed b.com finance in calicut university. Can I study cooperation paper only
22nd October 2019, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

I have completed b.Com computer application. I Want to do m. Com from ignou as well as b.Com cooperation papers from mg university is it possible to do..
23rd October 2019, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

I have complete bcom under Calicut university , possibilities to study cooperation under kerala university?
27th November 2019, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

sir, I have completed b.com with computer application and m.com finance from kerala university.Now I prefer to study co operation paper alone.Can you please give me a guidance to study co operation paper alone
6th January 2020, 08:31 AM
Unregistered

how to register B.com cooperation paper only?
12th July 2020, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

I had completed Bcom Finance.And I wanted
to do Bcom cooperation.so is there any separate course like cooperation in calicut university?
21st July 2020, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

I had completed Bcom finance.And l wanted to do jdc course . I can do now online registration ?
23rd September 2020, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Cooperation 2paper separate ezhuthan pattumo
3rd November 2020, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

I have completed bcom computer application in calicut university in 2011.currently doing mcom in ignou.is it possible to write bcom cooperation paper alone again.if yes what is the procedure.
17th November 2020, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my B.COM computer application.what should I study to get a job in a cooperative bank?
24th July 2021, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

Responsibility to restudy bcom in cooperation for a graduate with computer application?
23rd November 2021, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

I completed BBA in degree and MBA Finance in PG. Now i wish to study cooperation paper separately. Is it possible?
17th January 2022, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

I already done b.com taxation and I need to complete b.com cooperation how can I apply cooperation paper
16th April 2022, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

I complete all exams of degree b. Com Computer application but my results is coming late so, i don't want to waste my time iwant to complete HDC or JDC course for co operative exams.
Jdc qualification is 2
HDC qualification Graduate
Can i do JDC instead of HDC
10th June 2022, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

I have not complete b com co-operation at Kerala University Iam a private registeration student in 2016 and I have complete First year exam but not attend Second year and third year now what I can do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?