27th October 2016, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Previous year question papers for lateral entry exam for B.Tech admission

Sir, I am a student of polytechnic college in Jharkhand and I want to do B.Tech after this. So, can you please send me syllabus and previous question papers of lateral entry exam. For that I will be very thankful to you.

15th January 2017, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous year question papers for lateral entry exam for B.Tech admission

Sir please i want 10 year previous question paper of lateral entry for betech I am am so thankful to you
11th February 2017, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous year question papers for lateral entry exam for B.Tech admission

Sir I am student of mechanical 3 year so please give me previous paper for entrance exam lateral entry my EMAIL id is. Abhishekdixit9999@ Gmail.
15th March 2017, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am sunny kumar I want to be get a previous year question paper
23rd May 2017, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir I'm a student of govt polytechnic kandhamal of odisha... I wanna the syllabus of b tech for lateral entry
30th May 2017, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir i m a student of EC And i want to get previous 10 years question paper of LEET ...plz send me on my [email protected] would be very thankful to u ..
31st May 2017, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am computer science diploma holder a want to get admission in b.tech in lateral entry so please provide me model papers
17th June 2017, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Sir I civil engg diploma holder want to take admsn ni gcet jammu so please provide me previous year paper via my mail
[email protected]
Thnx. ..sir
5th September 2017, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I want last 5 years question paper of diploma to degree program through lateral entry of Jharkhand...
My e mail address is here.. [email protected]
18th September 2017, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am diploma holder in mechanical engineering. I want to get lateral entry entrance test (LEET )question papers for last 5 years
Email id: tonychirathadathil@gmail. com
21st November 2017, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am a student of polytechnic college in Jharkhand and I want to do B.Tech after this. So, can you please send me syllabus and previous question papers of lateral entry exam. For that I will be very thankful to you.
29th November 2017, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am a diploma holder in mechanical engineering and i want to get admission in b. Tech so please provide me last 10 years questions paper in my email id [email protected], i would be thankful to you for this kind act
18th January 2018, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

I should previous question paper of entrance exam of 2017 in dtu for letter entry. so request you its provide me.by
[email protected]. thankyou
11th March 2018, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am a diploma holder in mechanical engineering and i want to get admission in b. Tech so please provide me last 10 years leet exam questions paper in my email id [email protected], i would be thankful to you for this kind act
14th April 2018, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am a diploma holder in electronics and communication in shopian collage now I want to get admission in Kashmir University, send b previous papers ...my email is [email protected] hope inshallah you will definitely.thnku sit
22nd April 2018, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am diploma holder in mechanical engineering. I want to get lateral entry entrance test (LEET )question papers for last 5 yearsEmail id:[email protected]
23rd April 2018, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

Sir please snd me previous year paper for lateral entry exam of btech civil at BGSBU .. My Email,is [email protected]
24th April 2018, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

I have completed three diploma in civil engineering and i want to get admission in jammu university through later entry, please send previous questions paper.
18th May 2018, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma civil engineering and i want to get admission in lateral entry so sir please send the previous year questio cann paper for preparation of lateral entry
6th December 2019, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am Himanshu Singh passed diploma in civil engg .i want to admission in b tech through leet exam .i want previous 5 year leet solved paper at [email protected]
24th March 2020, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed diploma from Masterpro in Electrical Engineering and I want to get Admission in kashmir University,Please send me previous 10 year Question papers
1st September 2020, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am a student of polytechnic college in ganderbal Kashmir and I want to do B.Tech after this. So, can you please send me syllabus and previous question papers of lateral entry exam. For that I will be very thankful to you.
24th December 2020, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir I m a student of polytechnic civil engineering I need previous year leet papers kindly send me my id is
[email protected]
21st May 2022, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

sir i am a student of polytechnic electrical engineering and i want to get admission in DTU for B.TECH program through leet so,can you send me previous year question paper of lateral entry exam my id is [email protected],please sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?