12th December 2016, 03:50 PM
k.snc

Which course should I choose for graduation if I want to Invent a Time Machine?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th and after completing it I have a dream of making a Time Machine. I want to know which course should I choose for graduation if I want to Invent a Time Machine? Is there any entrance exam for admission? Please answer as soon as possible.

15th December 2016, 10:18 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should I choose for graduation if I want to Invent a Time Machine?

As of now, there isn't any Time machine invented and it will be difficult to tell which subjects are required to built such machine because there is no theoretical procedure to built such machine. Still, you can study subjects like maths, physics and engineering, if you are interested in such topics.

Normally, you have to join any space agency like NASA and ISRO, if you are interested in such topics. Physics, Astrophysics, Cosmology etc deals with such topics.
11th January 2017, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course should I choose for graduation if I want to Invent a Time Machine?

I want to know that what is Black hole? And can we go inside Black hole ?I have heard that in black hole light is absorb is it true ? I am thinking that in black hole we can travel at speed of light so we can go in future. So time machine can be made..is it..? I want to invent time machine because i feel that nothing comes return from black hole so it means it doesn't mean that it is absorbed it can go into future.is it possible? please reply.....
21st January 2022, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

Which course is suitable for inventing time machine!?.... please reply me as soon as possible!!
21st August 2022, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

What should I do for learning about the theory of time machine or how it's works.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?