22nd July 2017, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

How many marks should I score in EAMCET to get admission in government college for aeronautical engineering?

I want to know what is the marks required in EAMCET in order to get admission I in government college for aeronautical engineering as I belong to the BC-A caste.

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best Aeronautical Engineering College, Indian Air Force(Hyderabad) or Institute of Aeronautical Engineering(Hyderabad)? Minimum marks or rank required in EAMCET for admission?
  2. How much minimum marks in required in JEE main to get admission in a government aeronautical engineering college in Maharashtra?
  3. How many marks to score in MHTCET or AIEEE exam to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering College?
  4. Procedure to pursue aeronautical engineering if not appeared in JEE and EAMCET?
  5. Possibility to get BTech admission in any Government college with 13625 rank in TS-EAMCET? -- [New]
  6. It is necessary to write EMCET for learning engineering?
  7. Is it possible to get admission in colleges of Aeronautical Engineering only on the basis of state board marks? Any government colleges having Aeronautical branch? Any government scheme for fees concession?
  8. Percentage needed to study Aeronautical Engineering after 12th in government college? Steps which need to be taken for admission in government college for Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. Can I pursue Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Can I get admission in Government Aeronautical college?
  10. Admission at VNRVJIET college, Bachupally with 71 marks in JEE Main
  11. Procedure for admission in Aeronautical College? Is EAMCET necessary for admission?
  12. Can I get aeronautical seat after 15000 rank in AP EAMCET?
  13. Aeronautical engineering without giving any entrance exam is possible? Percentage required in HSC and compulsory entrance exams? List of government Aeronautical engineering colleges?
  14. Admission to engineering after 68 marks in Physics and 54 in Chemistry and 33 in Maths?
  15. Minimum score I should get in EAMCET to get a seat in Aeronautical Engineering at Indian Air Force?
  16. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering? Steps needed for admission in Government Aeronautical Engineering Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Chances of B.Tech in Aeronautical engineering after polytechnic in Mechanical engineering?
  18. What is the percentage required in class 12th to apply for Aeronautical Engineering? How much rank should I score in EAMCET for the same?
23rd July 2017, 02:53 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many marks should I score in EAMCET to get admission in government college for aeronautical engineering?

To get admission for pursuing Aeronautical Engineering course in government college being a BC-A Category candidate, you have to secure at least 100 marks in EAMCET examination and your EAMCET examination rank should be less than 6000 to get admission for pursuing Aeronautical Engineering course.
23rd July 2017, 06:09 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many marks should I score in EAMCET to get admission in government college for aeronautical engineering?

If you want to get in to Government College you need to get below 300 rank, and if you belong to open category you need to get below 7000 rank.
23rd July 2017, 11:59 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Let me inform you that no one can simply predict the marks required in EAMCET to get admission in government college for Aeronautical Engineering as because cutoff marks never remain same for every years.Cutoff marks keeps on changing each years, depending upon the difficulty level of entrance question paper, number of students appearing in the examination, demand of a particular course, etc.
However try to do well in the examination and score rank withing 3000, then you may get admission in government college to pursue the aforesaid course.
24th July 2017, 01:15 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know what is the marks required in EAMCET in order to get admission I in government college for aeronautical engineering as I belong to the BC-A caste.
If you have scored above 70% marks in EAMCET exam then you will get admission in Government college for Aeronautical Engineering course.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with above 50% marks from a recognized university with PCM or PCB subject are eligible for EAMCET exam.

Your age must be above 16 years.
24th July 2017, 02:28 AM
raziaexpert
Banned

That depends upon the cut-ff of the respective college/university as to what is the minimum cut-off for admission, however the cut-off for admission in quite tough in government college, therefore, I suggest you to try and score as well as possible.

The minimum cut-off keeps on changing every year and is subjected to various factors such as the number of candidates appearing for the examination, the level of paper, etc. and therefore it does not remain the same throughout and keeps on changing every year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?