8th October 2017, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I get reservation in Telangana, if I am non local candidate?

Sir, I have got 51000 rank in EAMCET. I'm a non local and I have reservation under SC category but I'm a non local. I'm willing to join in civil services. I'm a non local in Telangana is it good for me to take degree or B.Tech. Please tell me Sir.

10th October 2017, 08:59 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get reservation in Telangana, if I am non local candidate?

For state government reservation quota, you need to be a domicile of that particular state to claim the benefit of reservation. Otherwise, you will be treated as outside state candidate.

If you are appearing for Central government reservation, then surely you can get the benefit with the help of your caste certificate.
14th October 2017, 01:46 PM
kunalroy89

You cannot get SC or ST reservation for different state, unless that state is specifically mentioned. For central govt jobs or admissions,if your caste is under the list,you will get reservations.
Regarding civil services, it doesn't matters whether you complete graduation in engineering or other subjects. Choose a course which you are confident in,so that you can select that as your main paper during Civil service Mains papers.You can prepare better in that way.
21st March 2018, 07:34 AM
Unregistered

Sir, Recently I wrote written exam for the post of STAFF NURSE under directorate of health and family welfare.I belongs to non local.How much percentage of seats will be available for non local candidates under TSPSC.?.....Thanku.
25th May 2018, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am from andhra I want to apply for telangana govt job for sub engineer post in electrical department. How much percentage of allocation is there for non locals tell me
8th November 2020, 07:19 AM
Unregistered

From Andhrapradesh will get 15percent reservation in telangana for neet 2020
10th August 2022, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is residing and belongs to Prakasam dist and wants to apply of district non-local posts in Guntur dist, can she get the women and
SC reservation in that non-local seats?
Sunanda Ongole
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?