18th November 2017, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Course fee, admission fee and hostel fee of Sri Sai Guru Ragavendra institution?

Hi Sir, my name is Srinivas Kurakula. I am from macherla gnt. I want join Sri Sai Guru Ragavendra institution for bank coaching. Sir, please send me the fee details and admission and also hostel fee inform to my mail [email protected].

Related Questions:
  1. Fee details of Sri Sai Guru Institution for bank coaching in Karnataka
  2. Fee structure and admission procedure for Sri Guru Ragavendra coaching center for bank exams coaching
  3. How to get admission in 6th standard at Bhagavan Sathya Sai School, Puttaparthi?
  4. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  5. Details about fee structure of Sai International School with hostel charges?
  6. Procedure to get admission in Sai International School in 2018? How is the hostel and fee for 1 year?
  7. Fee structure of 4 years B.Tech with Hostel Fee, Mess Fee and Tuition Fee? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What's the course fee for BA in English? How may I get information about Hostel fee
  9. Fee structure of MCA in KIIT?
  10. What is the procedure for admission in Sai International Bhubaneshwar for class 11th? What is the fee structure for admission and Hostel?
  11. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in Sai international school in class 1? What is the fee schedule of school and hostel?
  12. Fee expenses of Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Sri Satya Sai University of Technology and Medical Sciences?
  13. Admission procedure and fee expenses of Banking classes in Sri Sai Guru Raghavendra Bank Coaching Centre? -- [New]
  14. Fee of Birla Institute of Technology? What is the hostel fee? Yearwise fee structure?
  15. What is the fees of MBBS course?
  16. List of government colleges which provides hostel facility? What's the fee structure for the same?
  17. What is the fee structure for B.Tech? What is the hostel fee?
  18. What is the hostel fee for B.Com course?
22nd November 2017, 03:42 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course fee, admission fee and hostel fee of Sri Sai Guru Ragavendra institution?

The Sri Sai Guru Raghavendra Banking Coaching Centre is most popular Institute in Nandyal for Bank Coaching. In order to get admission you can directly go to the institute, fill the application form and pay the fee.

Fee details:-
Membership Fee is 10,000 INR it is one time payment till selection.
Food and Accommodation fee Hostel Gosi (SSGRBCC) for both Male and Female candidates -2200/- per head(Food+Bed).
Out side of the hostel there are so many houses for both Male and Female cost is 700-1000/- Per Head (only Bed no Food) and Hotels Providing Food For Students With Mess Cards Monthly 2100-2500/-
12th April 2018, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Course fee, admission fee and hostel fee of Sri Sai Guru Ragavendra institution?

I want to join your bank coaching center,i have complete my graduation,please send coaching fee details and hostel facility details, send information to
srikanthshanigarapu181@ gmail.com please.
15th May 2018, 02:01 AM
Unregistered

Sir membership means total education fees also involved or not. It will how many days available sir.
I am from [email protected]
24th May 2018, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

I want to join bank coaching sir.Can you say details about fee structure. When will a new batch starts and What is the course duration.
25th May 2018, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my intermediate mpc, i want to join your college please send me the details of fee and date and time
3rd June 2018, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

I want to join for bank coaching in SSGR , I kindly request u to send me details of fees of coaching and accommodation and when new batch going to start
[email protected]
7th June 2018, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want to join ur institution , i have complted my degree this year please send fee details to mail id [email protected]
14th June 2018, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i recently completed my graduation,I would like to join in your institution. Would you send me the fee details and how to join in your institution is there any conditions..and when the new batch start.please send to my e-mail (sirikondamounika98 @gmail.com)
26th June 2018, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation. I would like to join in your institution .would you send me the fee details and hostel and food fee details please send inform to the [email protected]
26th June 2018, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to join your institution plese send mee admissions details to mail id [email protected]
6th July 2018, 09:00 AM
Unregistered

Hi Sir, my name is Sachin kalasgond. I am from karnataka. I want join Sri Sai Guru Ragavendra institution for bank coaching. Sir, please send me the fee details and admission and also hostel fee inform to my mail [email protected]
21st July 2018, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Can you send the eligibility to join in sri sai guru raghavendra coaching centre. can you also pls send me the total fee details for coaching and hostel per year to the mail [email protected]
23rd July 2018, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

I'm yashoda i'm completed my graduation in this year so I want to join in your institute so please send me the fee details to my mail [email protected]
24th July 2018, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir, my name is vamshi i am from karimnagar. I want to join in your institution for bank coaching, so please send me the fee structure for admission & hostel facility to my mail [email protected]
28th July 2018, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir I'm Mounika from karimnagar I want join your institution so please send me details about the institution & hostel facility to my mail [email protected]
6th August 2018, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

Sir my name is Mahendra, I am from rajamandry. I want to join in your institute ,so please send me details about the total fees , hostel facility and course duration to my mail [email protected]
11th August 2018, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir my name is Renuka from Vijayawada I want to join in your institution please send to me the all fees details about for coaching and hostel fees send to my mail [email protected]
15th August 2018, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Hi,Sir my name is sowjanya from TENALI I want to join in your institution please send to me the all fee details about for coaching and hostel fee send to my mail [email protected]
18th August 2018, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Can you tell me when you will starting the new batches and please send me details of this course to this mail id:[email protected]
19th August 2018, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir my name is Deva from AP want to join in your institution please send to me the all fee details about for Coaching and hostel fee send to my mail [email protected]
2nd November 2018, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

D.NARENDRA KUMAR.
Qualification :- INTER PASS [ B.Tec ]
D.O.B :- 09 NOVEMBER 1992
I WANT TO GET ANY JOB IN GOVERNMENT SECTOR
Pls Giveme information which is sutable to my qualification
Mobile No :- 8125546672
5th November 2018, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

My name is pratyusha. I have completed my graduation and i would like to join in your institution for coaching. Please send me complete details of course and fee details and duration of the course etc to this mail id [email protected]
7th November 2018, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

My name is haripriya i have completed my graduation and I want to get a job in banking sector and am interested to join your institute
Please provide complete details about institution rules , regulations and fee structure to my mail [email protected]
12th November 2018, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Please send me the details of fee and hostel facilities, course duration, and when the new batch starts.mail me at [email protected]
9th December 2018, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir this is Dadapeer.... Please send me the details of fee and hostel facilities, course duration, and when the new batch starts.

Email id:dadefeer@gmail. Com
14th January 2019, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

Please send me the details of fee and hostel facilities, course duration, and when the new batch starts.mail me at [email protected]
26th January 2019, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

I have completed intermediate I wanna join for Bank coaching can I have details.
4th February 2019, 08:05 AM
Unregistered

5th February 2019, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Hello, I am niranjan Hiremath. I am very interested to join your institution. Please provide me some information about hostel and fee structure.

Thank you.
10th February 2019, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

I want to join bank coaching sir. Can you say details about fee structure? When will a new batch starts and What is the course duration
19th February 2019, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, myself Pooja...and I'm pursuing Bsc Degree...Still there are 3 months for my degree completion...after degree can I join your center for IBPS coaching... Please tell me about the fee structure, PG and when the new batch begins...Thank You.... Mail me at [email protected]
25th February 2019, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir, myself I am Sai Shree now I am pursuing 3 rd b.sc I have three backlogs in my degree.i am eligible or not to join in bank coaching.if I am eligible please tell me the fee details for my coaching.please send this details to email I'd [email protected]
2nd March 2019, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

HI, sir i am saraswathi now I am completed degree in this year please tell me sir when will new batch start .and current fee details to email I'd srungarapuSara [email protected]
3rd March 2019, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir, my self sushmitha I completed degree in 2018, I want to join your institution please send current fees details both hostel and institution coaching fees
3rd March 2019, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

Hii Sir, I'm sushmitha completed my degree in 2018 I want to join your bank coaching centre please send me current fees details both hostel and institution coaching fees.
Email ID:[email protected]
15th March 2019, 07:18 AM
Unregistered

Hi, sir.my name is VIJAY Kumar, I'm from srikalahasti, chittoor district, I completed my degree. I want details of course and also hostel and mess charges to my mail.
Email ID : [email protected]
Thank you,
17th March 2019, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir.... I am Ranjitha From karnataka, i want to take coaching for bank exams.... Please share details of fee structure for the below mail id.
[email protected]

Thanks you
19th March 2019, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Hi, sir. My name is Lahari, l'm from srikalahasti, I completed my btech. I want to take course on banking side so please give me full details of course and hostel and mess charges to my mail.

Email ID :[email protected]
Thank you,
21st March 2019, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir my name is Ramakrishna I was completed b.com in 2016 now I want to join ur coaching center may I know how much fees and accommodation per month and how many months coaching, do have institutions in karnataka bangalore send me details.
23rd March 2019, 05:24 AM
Unregistered

Hi, sir. My name is kamala, l'm from Visakhapatnam, I completed my m.pharmacy.I want to take course on banking side so please give me full details of course and hostel and mess charges to my mail.

Email ID :[email protected]
Thank you,
25th March 2019, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Hai sir my name is pradeep i am join your institute plese tell me course fee details send from my gmail [email protected]
18th April 2019, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir Can you send the eligibility to join in sri sai guru raghavendra coaching centre. Can you also, send me the total fee details for coaching and hostel per year to the mail [email protected]
18th April 2019, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Can you send the eligibility to join in sri sai guru raghavendra coaching centre. can you also pls send me the total fee details for coaching and hostel per year to the mail
Mail iD: [email protected]
21st April 2019, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to join in your institute in ameerpet branch please send me fees details to [email protected] mail.
30th April 2019, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am purushotham mallya .. i vl finish my msc on this may month .. can u plz tell the fees structure and how the batches r made ?
1st May 2019, 11:25 PM
divyanshuktr504

Sri Sai Guru Raghavendra institute is for Bank preparation.

Fee Structure:

One time you have to pay 10,000 then you will study there till selection.

Best of Luck..
5th May 2019, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir, I'm M.Yadamma I completed b.tech in 2019. I want to join in bank coaching centre. Please send me current fees details both institution and hostel.
[email protected]
19th May 2019, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I'm devisri, tell me about way of teaching.. Is different hostels for girls and boys ...
My email id:[email protected]
28th May 2019, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

My name is Rajeswari i'm completed my degree. So please send to me fee structure and hostel fee coaching details.
my E-mail:[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?