14th June 2018, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of BCom(Information Technology) in Dr. Damodaran College of Science?

Hi friends, can anyone of you let me know about the structure of BCom(Information Technology) course which is available in Dr. Damodaran College of Science? I want to study this BCom in this college. So, I want to know about the course structure. Kindly tell me the course duration also. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure and duration of PhD(Computer Science) in Dr. GR Damodaran College of Science?
  2. Fee structure of BCom(Information Technology) in Dr. Damodaran College of Science?
  3. List of top colleges that I can get after scoring 180.25 in Coimbatore with good mess facility?
  4. How many BCom(Information Technology) seats are available in Dr. Damodaran College of Science?
  5. Percentage required in 12th CBSE to get BCom(Information Technology) admission in Dr. Damodaran College of Science?
  6. Scholarships available to study PhD(Computer Science) in Dr. GR Damodaran College of Science?
  7. Course duration and fee structure of MBA(Production Management-I) in Patel College of Science and Technology, Indore?
  8. Eligibility to get PhD(Computer Science) admission in Dr. GR Damodaran College of Science? -- [New]
  9. Course structure and duration of PhD(Information Technology) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur?
  10. Admission procedure to study PhD(Computer Science) in Dr. GR Damodaran College of Science?
  11. Course structure and duration of PhD(Food Technology) in College of Technology & Engineering?
  12. List of colleges that are offering M.Bi.P.C course in 12th?
  13. Admission procedure to study BCom(Information Technology) in Dr. Damodaran College of Science?
  14. Course structure and duration of Bachelor in Digital Audio Technology in Cogswell College?
  15. Course duration & fee structure of Diploma(Computer Science & Technology) in CCCT?
  16. Course duration and fee structure of BCom(Communicative English) in RU College of Management and Technology?
  17. List of colleges offering BSc(IT) in Kolkata -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which are the good colleges in Coimbatore and other districts? I have scored 17.8 marks in TANCET MBA
15th June 2018, 10:46 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of BCom(Information Technology) in Dr. Damodaran College of Science?

B.Com. or Bachelor of Commerce in Information Technology is an undergraduate Information Technology course. The duration of this course is three years.

For this course candidate should have passed 12th class in Science stream with Maths, Physics and Chemistry as subjects from a recognized board. After completing this course you can find out jobs in given below employment area.

=> Civil Aviation Department

=> Defence Services

=> Entertainment Industry

=> Hindustan Aeronautics Limited

=> Indian Railways

=> Internet Technologies

=> Health Care Equipment Manufacturing Industry

=> IT Industry

=> Mobile Communication

For more information you can contact at given below address.

Address: Avinashi Road, Civil Aerodrome Post, Peelamedu, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641014
Phone: 0422 257 2719
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?