7th August 2018, 03:46 AM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to study BDes(Fashion Communication) in National Institute of Fashion Technology, Mumbai?

I have an interest to study BDes(Fashion Communication) in National Institute of Fashion Technology, Mumbai. Can anyone of you kindly tell me that is there any kind of entrance exam i have to appear for studying this course in this university? Kindly let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Which campus I will get after taking 1677 rank in NIFT general category?
  2. Is there any entrance exam available to study BDes(Fashion Communication) in National Institute of Fashion Technology, Mumbai?
  3. Steps to be taken after tenth to join Fashion Designing course? Names of institutions for it?
  4. Eligibility to study BDes(Fashion Communication) in National Institute of Fashion Technology, Mumbai? -- [New]
  5. Which colleges can I get through counseling?
  6. How to apply for Fashion Designing course having 60 percent in 12th?
  7. Admission procedure to study BDes(Fashion Communication) in National Institute of Fashion Technology, Mumbai?
  8. What is the scope after doing diploma in FD?
  9. Which is the best Fashion Designing college in India? Provide the information about it
  10. Which NIT college is offering IT course?
  11. Universities and Institutes offering PG in Fashion Designing in distance mode?
  12. Will I get admission in NIIT Uttarkhand in CS branch after scoring AIR of 81819? I belong to OC category
  13. What are the probable NITs for me after scoring 99 marks in AIEEE?
  14. Total Number of seats available under NITs? Required Rank to get into NITs? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get a seat in government college after scoring 126 in JEE mains
  16. List of colleges in which I can apply after scoring 25 in GATE Mechanical with 76.70 percentile(GM category)?
  17. In which colleges can I apply after scoring a GATE score of 357 in computer science under OC category?
  18. Which NIT colleges provide good placements after M.Tech? I have scored 781 in GATE Chemical Engineering

14th August 2018, 08:09 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study BDes(Fashion Communication) in National Institute of Fashion Technology, Mumbai?

Yes, you have to appear and qualify in NIFT for admission in any of the NIFT course.

The eligibility to appear in examination is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board. So, you have to appear and qualify in common examination for admission in the course.

There is no separate examination conducted for admission in NIFT Mumbai or other branches.

For more information visit at www.nift.ac.in.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?