10th November 2018, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I get BBA(H) admission in Birla Global University with 91% in 12th standard?

Hello everyone, I need to know that in which college can I get admission for BBA(H) Honours course. I have scored 84% in Maths and aggregate 91% in 12th Commerce. I want admission in Birla Global University. Is this possible for me or not?

16th November 2018, 05:02 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get BBA(H) admission in Birla Global University with 91% in 12th standard?

Yes, you are definitely eligible to get BBA(H) admission in Birla Global University with 91% in 12th standard. Candidates who have passed 10+2 examination in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from CHSE, Odisha board or its equivalent are eligible to pursue BBA(H) course. Candidates are admitted based on academics and written test with equal weightage.

For more details you should visit the below mentioned website link.
https://www.bgu.ac.in/BBA-Course

Last edited by ppsahu; 23rd January 2019 at 12:01 PM. Reason: Remove *
17th November 2018, 03:31 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get BBA(H) admission in Birla Global University with 91% in 12th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I need to know that in which college can I get admission for BBA(H) Honours course. I have scored 84% in Maths and aggregate 91% in 12th Commerce. I want admission in Birla Global University. Is this possible for me or not?

Yes, you can get BBA (H) admission in Birla Global University with 91% marks in the 12th standard. Candidates who have passed 10+2 examination of C.H.S.E., Odisha or its equivalent in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate are eligible to apply for the admission to study BBA (H) in Birla Global University. They have to appear for the written test for the admission to study BBA (H) in Birla Global University. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
17th November 2018, 07:57 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You need to appear for entrance exam conducted by the concerned university, if you want to get admission in BBA (H). Any class 12th student is eligible for admission in BBA course.

Just make sure you are well prepared for the entrance exam. Admission will be on the basis of entrance exam and seats are allotted based on your rank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?