21st January 2020, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Age limit to apply for CUSAT CAT BA LLB 2020?

Hi friends, I have heard that CUSAT CAT BA LLB notification is released. I want to apply in this entrance exam. So, I want to know about the age limit for applying in this entrance exam of 2020. Please tell me immediately.

23rd January 2020, 08:08 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for CUSAT CAT BA LLB 2020?

Age limit-

Minimum age should not be less than 17 years and maximum should not exceed 21 years.
However age relaxation in upper age limit is given to reserved category students as per the norms.

Official website-
www.cusat.ac.in
23rd January 2020, 08:25 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Age criteria for CUSAT CAT BA LLB

Minimum age is 17 years.

Maximum should not increase 21 years for general category and 23 years for SC/ST candidates.
25th January 2020, 12:11 AM
Vismithagowda

For BTech in instrumentation criteria is passed with 60 percentage in physics chemistry and mathematics subject and 55% in mathematics.
for BTech in Navy and architecture and shipbuilding eligibility criteria is 60% age with physics chemistry maths subjects from Kerala University board or other equivalent University with physics chemistry and maths as compulsory subject with 50 percentage in maths.
For BTech Marine engineering qualification is 60 percentage in physics chemistry maths and English compulsory subject 50 percentage is required in English subject.
long kurtis qualification the individual must have physical and I fitness certificate from medical engineer approved by DG shipping and h supposed to be produced during the time of admission.
And the age limit is not mentioned in the individual include in SC ST is eligible mentioned above the individual can apply
25th January 2020, 12:13 AM
Vismithagowda

For BTech in instrumentation criteria is passed with 60 percentage in physics chemistry and mathematics subject and 55% in mathematics.
for BTech in Navy and architecture and shipbuilding eligibility criteria is 60% age with physics chemistry maths subjects from Kerala University board or other equivalent University with physics chemistry and maths as compulsory subject with 50 percentage in maths.
For BTech Marine engineering qualification is 60 percentage in physics chemistry maths and English compulsory subject 50 percentage is required in English subject.
long kurtis qualification the individual must have physical and I fitness certificate from medical engineer approved by DG shipping and h supposed to be produced during the time of admission.
And the age limit is not mentioned in the individual include in SC ST is eligible mentioned above the individual can apply
25th January 2020, 12:19 AM
Vismithagowda

Age limit to apply for BA LLB 2020 is below 22 years by July 1st 2019 for SC St OBC and specially abled person and supposed to give a entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?