19th September 2021, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I join CS course after completion of BCA?

Sir, i am a student of bca. after complete bca, i want to do cs. Can i join in icsi?

20th September 2021, 11:11 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join CS course after completion of BCA?

Yes, you can join CS (Company Secretary) course after completion of BCA. Company Secretary course have to undergo different programs such as Foundation Programme, Executive Programme, Professional Programme, Management Programme. Students applying for this course after 10+2 in any stream will have to register for the Foundation Programme to start with and after graduation, you can apply straight away for the Executive Programme and continue with the Professional Programme.

Admission to ICSI's Company Secretary course is open throughout the year. Those who wish to join for the Executive Programme level must get themselves enrolled before February of the same year for appearing in both the modules of the Executive exam in December. I am also giving you the ICSI website link for your reference that is www.icsi.edu
20th September 2021, 03:12 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to apply for pursuing Company Secretary course:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for this Company Secretary course is given below,

Name of the course - Company Secretary (CS)

>> Your qualification is of course eligible for pursuing this course.

>> The minimum educational qualification required is 12th class in 10+2 pattern.

>> As you are from BCA background, you can directly go for executive program.

>> Also you need to appear in Company Secretary Executive Entrance Test
20th September 2021, 04:35 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

For join the CS course the minimum qualification of 12th standard is sufficient. The first level of the course is the foundation course. After that there will be an intermediate level and then the final level.
Since you are a graduate you will be exempted from the foundation level course. You can apply directly for the intermediate level. You will need to submit proof of completion of the graduation course at the time of admission.
20th September 2021, 09:33 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

For joining company secretaryship,
Bachelor's degree is must with atleast 60% marks for direct admission in executive group...
After executive program which mainly consists of 2 modules, there is 1 week trading...
After executive , one gets in to professional level...
For joining C.S , bachelor's degree from a recognised university is important...
One can join after 12th, then a candidate has to join foundation level after that , one enters in executive program..
20th September 2021, 10:00 PM
periwinkle09876

For joining the CS course, the minimum educational qualification is 12th standard.
The first level of the course is the foundation course and after that there will be an intermediate level and then the final level .
Since, you are a graduate you will be exempted from the foundation level course and you can apply directly for the intermediate level.
You will need to submit proof of completion of the graduation course at the time of admission.
21st September 2021, 12:31 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, i am a student of bca. after complete bca, i want to do cs. Can i join in icsi?
After completion of BCA course, you can apply for CS course.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from recognized University are eligible for CS course.

Your minimum age should be above 21 years.
21st September 2021, 08:09 PM
Minal F

CS means Company Secretary

Candidates must have a graduation degree in any stream will join CS.
but it's better to choose commerce stream.
21st September 2021, 08:57 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° Of course, you can surely join CS course after completion of BCA because the minimum eligibility criteria required for registering for the foundation course of Company Secretary is 10 + 2 or an equivalent examination.
Graduates of post graduates in commerce or any other disciplines except fine arts are allowed to skip the foundation course and enrolled directly for the intermediate examination.
This examination is also extended to those who have passed out of the Institute of Cost and works Accountants of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?