14th September 2020, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study BTech(Automobile Engineering) in SCMS School of Engineering and Technology?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to know about the criteria for admission in SCMS School of Engineering and Technology for BTech(Automobile Engineering) course. Please let me know about the admission criteria. Waiting for your reply.

15th September 2020, 06:44 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study BTech(Automobile Engineering) in SCMS School of Engineering and Technology?

Admission criteria to study BTech(Automobile Engineering) in SCMS School of Engineering and Technology is as follows.

Admission will be done through KEAM examination and on the basis 10+2 marks.

The score obtained in KEAM will be taken into consideration for B.Tech. admission.

List of selected candidates is published on the institute notice board at the Corporate office and in the website within a week of completion of the selection process.
15th September 2020, 06:51 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study BTech(Automobile Engineering) in SCMS School of Engineering and Technology?

Admission criteria to study B.Tech (Automobile Engineering) in SCMS School of Engineering and Technology are as mentioned below:-
Admission is strictly done on the basis of merit in the following entrance examinations which is followed by the Counselling of qualified candidates- JEE Main/ KEAM.

Minimum age limit - 17 years
16th September 2020, 10:42 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The admission criteria to study BTech in Automobile Engineering at SCMS School of Engineering and Technology is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. Admission selection will be on the basis of performance in KEAM (Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical Exam).

Interested candidate can apply online through website www.cee-kerala.org. First of all register yourself on the website and thereafter login with the details. Fill the application form with all the required details and upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee and submit the form. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.scmsgroup.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?