20th March 2014, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Admission in JJ College of Arts for Interior Designing having 48% in HSC?

Can i get admission in JJ college of arts for interior designing. My HSC score is 48%. Or if not then is there any other college in wich i can get into. awaiting your reply. Thankyou

9th May 2014, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in JJ College of Arts for Interior Designing having 48% in HSC?

gd mrng sir i want 2 do interior design im pass in 12th 2011 pcm 60'\. So i get admission in interior design.
9th May 2014, 10:17 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Admission in JJ College of Arts for Interior Designing having 48% in HSC?

As you have got less marks in higher secondary then i think it is not possible to take admission in JJ college of arts for this you need minimum 55% marks in 12th class after that you will be able to apply for this course in JJ college of arts.

And i think you are not able to get admission in this course you have to improve your marks after that you will be able to apply for the entrance exam for this course. You can apply for the improvement examination that will make to get good marks and make 50 or 55% marks in 12th class.

Here are some other colleges for interior designing in which you can apply:

Manav Rachna International University, Faculty of International Programmes
Pearl Academy, Delhi
Pearl Academy, Jaipur
JaganNath Institute of Management Sciences, Delhi
New Delhi , Delhi NCR
Unitedworld Institute of Design (UID Ahmedabad)
Unitedworld Institute of Design, Kolkata

These are best colleges for the interior designing so it is best to take admission in any of the college after that you may get good job through the campus placement but for getting admission there you have to apply for the entrance exam and you have to get good marks in it after that you will be able to apply for admission there.
2nd August 2014, 02:56 AM
Unregistered

How much minimum percent is required in 12th ..if we belongs to obc .to take admission for bsc interior design
10th June 2015, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

I have 85% in ssc i wan admission for diploma in interrior designing in jj school of arts , pl guide
1st July 2017, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir I scored 52% in HSC n want to apply for BFA interior designing in JJ college of arts..I appeared for the entrance and scored 65..Pls guide...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?