15th August 2019, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BCom(Accounting and Finance) in Tinsukia Commerce College?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to study BCom(Accounting and Finance) which is available in Tinsukia Commerce College. So, I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this course. Please tell me immediately.

19th August 2019, 06:17 PM
Sunnyexpert

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BCom(Accounting and Finance) in Tinsukia Commerce College?

To apply for BCom(Accounting and Finance) course you need to follow below-mentioned steps:
1. Visit at https://edufee.online/college_portal.../student/login and Register by entering Your Full name, a Username, Your Mobile No and a Password. Login using your Username and Password. Click “Apply Online”. Select BCom(Accounting and Finance) program.

2. Fill up the Personal Details, Educational Details and submit scanned copy of Photo and Signature. Then click the Submit button.

3. Now you will be required to pay your Application Fee online by clicking “Proceed to Pay”. After successful submission download the Application Form or Acknowledgement Slip for future reference.
19th August 2019, 10:09 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BCom(Accounting and Finance) in Tinsukia Commerce College?

To apply for BCom(Accounting and Finance) course you need to follow below-mentioned steps:
1. Visit at https://edufee.online/college_portal.../student/login and Register by entering Your Full name, a Username, Your Mobile No and a Password. Login using your Username and Password. Click “Apply Online”. Select BCom(Accounting and Finance) program.

2. Fill up the Personal Details, Educational Details and submit scanned copy of Photo and Signature. Then click the Submit button.

3. Now you will be required to pay your Application Fee online by clicking “Proceed to Pay”. After successful submission download the Application Form or Acknowledgement Slip for future reference.
22nd August 2019, 07:50 PM
sharmasheetal

Admission Procedure to study Bcom (Accounting and Finance) in Tinsukia Commerce College:-

1.You can visit the official weblink that is https://edufee.online/college_portal../student /login and register yourself by fill the your name , create username and password and mobile number,then login yourself using this username and password then click on "Apply",there select BCom (Accounting and Finance) Course.

2. Fill the personal Details, educational Details, scanned copy photographs and signature then click on the "submit " button.
3. After this procedure pay fees and download the application form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?