14th August 2020, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BSc(Agriculture) Hons in Baba Farid College Bhatinda?

Can anyone of you tell me about the procedure of getting admission in Baba Farid College Bhatinda for studying BSc(Agriculture) Hons? I am interested in studying BSc(Agriculture) Hons from this college. So I want to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me asap.

29th August 2020, 12:10 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BSc(Agriculture) Hons in Baba Farid College Bhatinda?

The admission procedure to study a BSc in Agriculture at Baba Farid College Bhatinda is a candidate must have passed 10+2 in Science/Agriculture with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board.

Interested candidate can directly apply to the college. Collect the application form from the college and fill it with all the required details. Attach all the relevant documents and pay the application fee along with all the documents. Submit the form at the college office. I am also giving you the contact details of the college below.

Baba Farid College
Muktsar Road, Bhatinda,
Punjab - 151001
Website - www.bfcbti.com
26th January 2023, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BSc(Agriculture) Hons in Baba Farid College Bhatinda?

Is there any requirement for entrance exam for admission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?