26th May 2015, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure of Textile designing course in Pearl Institute and scope for the same?

Sir, may i knw the procedure abt textile designing in pearl institute here i am not petty sure about the scope so can you please m vry thnkful fr u

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering B.Tech in Textile and Fashion designing who take admission in 2nd year after diploma in textile designing?
  2. Govt Jobs in Textile Designing after passing out from NIFT?
  3. Fashion designing or Textile designing? Which course has better scope and job placements opportunities? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Educational qualification required to become a textile designing teacher in an institute?
  5. Colleges providing B.Tech in Textile and Fashion Designing?
  6. Eligibility for Textile designing and jewelry designing after 12th while studying CA?
  7. Institute of Apparel Management, Gurgaon Vs. Pearl Academy of Designs Delhi? Looking for best designing Colleges in India
  8. Admission procedure for getting best textile institute in India? Who conducts this exam and procedure of getting the forms?
  9. How to become a fashion designer after doing B.A in Psychology? Any chance to become one after completing my graduation?
  10. Steps to become a fashion designer for a candidate who has secured 50% in 12th Arts?
  11. How can I become a fashion designer if I am a non medical student?
  12. Details about the top sketching institutes?
  13. How to get a job in government sector after doing textile designing from northern India institute of Fashion Technology, Mohali
  14. How may I get a government job in textile sector? I have done diploma degree in texile technology and having 10 years experience in textile weaving & designing
  15. How to get a good job after completing my diploma? I am doing diploma in Textile designing
  16. Procedure for admission in B.Tech Textile Engineering at IGNOU?
  17. List of colleges which provide B.Tech(Textile) degree through distance learning program for diploma holders?
  18. Can I study Diploma in Textile Designing in Ahmadabad if completed 1 year Diploma in Fashion Designing in Rajasthan?
8th May 2017, 04:07 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure of Textile designing course in Pearl Institute and scope for the same?

In order to pursue bachelor's degree in Textile Designing from Pearl Institute, you should have completed your 12th standard with minimum 50% marks from a recognized board. The admission is done on the basis of marks secured in the written examination which is conducted by the institute itself. After qualifying the examination you have to face an interview where your final selection will be decided.

After becoming a textile designer you can find employment in designing studios, textile mills, export houses and export units. You can also find jobs in cottage and small scale industries, in fashion garment houses and in textile dyeing and printing firms. You can also get the job of freelancing in government and private sectors. There are more job opportunities in this field, so go for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?