20th April 2014, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

B.Sc final year student is eligible for NIFT? In Andhra pradesh how many fashion designing colleges are there?

Is B.sc(statistics or computer science) final yearing student is eligible for nift to achieve P.G in fashion designing.Any distance education available for this fashion designing courses.In Andhra pradesh how many fashion designing colleges are there.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the requirements to get admission in NIFT? I am a BBA final year student and want to do masters in fashion designing
  2. Difference between Bachelor of Fashion Designing and Bachelor of Fashion Technology?
  3. Am I eligible for MSc Fashion Designing after pursuing B.Com(Hons) from PU?
  4. Colleges for distance mode M.Sc. in apparel fashion designing?
  5. Can I be eligible for NIFT after passing 12th? I am interested in fashion designing
  6. Am I eligible for Masters in Design course from NIFT being a candidate of pursuing M.Com? Fee structure for this course? Job Prospects of pursuing a similar course in Fashion Designing?
  7. How to crack NIFT exam for fashion designing? What is the syllabus?
  8. How to do fashion designing from NIFT? What is the qualification for it? Which designing course should I do?
  9. What's the eligibility criteria for PGCET in Andhra Pradesh? I'm in final year of B.Pharma and have done PUC in Andhra Pradesh
  10. How to do Bachelor course in fashion designing from NIFT? I have completed 12th this year
  11. How to do M.Tech in fashion designing? I am a final year B.Tech student
  12. What are the career opportunities after B.Sc Electronics?
  13. Are B.Sc Fashion and B.Des Fashion both eligible for PG in NIFT?
  14. Is Maths necessary for fashion designing? What is the criteria for NIFT in 12th class with PCB to get admission for fashion designing -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I do Fashion Designing in NIFT Delhi if I am a commerce student?
  16. Is there loan facility available for Fashion Designing course at NIFT?
  17. How to get a job in merchant navy after completion of B.Tech in electrical stream?
  18. Can I get admission in NIFT after B.Tech. in biotechnology?
7th May 2014, 11:51 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: B.Sc final year student is eligible for NIFT? In Andhra pradesh how many fashion designing colleges are there?

Yes, of course final year student is eligible to apply for the PG in fashion designing in NIFT. And fashion designing is a good course and it has good scope in this field if you have interest in this course and have talent otherwise there is no means to do this course and you have to choose that college for the PG in Fashion designing which has good placement and after that you may get good job through the campus placement and this is best for your career.

There are many colleges of fashion designing in Andhra pradesh and some are given below:

Unitedworld Institute of Design (UID)
LISSA School of design
AAFT School of fashion

So, these are institutes of fashion designing in Andhra pradesh and if you want to do PG in Fashion designing then you should choose best institute for this.
And for this you should have talent and creativity after that you will be able to apply for the job after this course.

And after that you can also do your own business. In this fashion world there are many scope of this course but only after if you have talent.
14th July 2017, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: B.Sc final year student is eligible for NIFT? In Andhra pradesh how many fashion designing colleges are there?

Hi am Meena from chennai am BBA final year student can I eligible for master of fashion design (PG) degree? And how to prepare entrance exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?