13th July 2022, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for OTA or CDS exam by Non-Technical service?

Hello I got 73.6 by non- medical stream if I will do graduation by open college or sole , so after it can I apply myself for OTA or Cds exam by non-technical service.

15th July 2022, 10:18 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for OTA or CDS exam by Non-Technical service?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for CDS and after qualifying in the examination eligible to get recruitment in OTA.

For OTA the written examination consists of two paper :-
General Studies.
English.

Candidates after qualifying in written have to qualify in SSB for the final selection. For more information about the examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
15th July 2022, 06:46 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Yes, after graduation from open university you are eligible to appear for the UPSC CDS.

CDS is conducted twice in a year. The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline.

For detail information about the examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
15th July 2022, 07:48 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for CDA or CDS exam by Non-technical service. Candidates must possess a Bachelor's Degree or its equivalent from a recognized University to apply for various posts in the CDS or OTA exam.
15th July 2022, 07:58 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Yes, you will be eligible to apply for CDS (Combined Defense Services) examination to join its OTA (Officers Training Academy) wing after completion your graduation degree course either in regular or distance mode of education from a recognized university as far as the education requirement for the same examination is concerned.

For more details and updates regarding CDS examination, you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
15th July 2022, 08:25 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Having completed your Class 12th non-medical with 73.6% marks in aggregate and looking to pursue graduation degree in open university, you will be eligible to apply for CDS examination to join OTA (Officer's Training Academy) as far as the educational requirement for the same examination is concerned.

Apart from the educational qualification, you need to be an Indian citizen with your age lying within 20 years to 25 years. Also, you need to physically fit as per service requirement norms.

For complete details regarding CDS examination, you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?