29th January 2016, 08:02 AM
Unregistered

Can i do MBA being a graduate of Sanskrit Literature?

I am a graduate of sanskrit literature. I don't know about accounting and problems of commerce. So I want to know if i can opt for MBA course in post graduation or not?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the possibilities in Sanskrit in future? I am a graduate with Mathematics and Sanskrit from KUK
  2. Career scope of Sanskrit in India especially in Baroda? Should I go for Sanskrit or Hindi in MA course being a Post Graduate in Sociology?
  3. Can we choose Tamil as an optional subject for IAS mains exam? Institutes providing coaching in that subject?
  4. How to take admission in M.A with Sanskrit? I am a graduate with B.A
  5. Are there any M.A Sanskrit course in abroad? I am a graduate student
  6. Can i do MBA and English Literature simultaneously after B.Tech?
  7. Am I eligible for U.P TGT(Hindi)? I'm B.Ed graduate with Hindi(for initial 2 years only),Sanskrit and History as my subjects
  8. Can I study M.A.(English) if completed M.A. in Political Science without English in Graduation and Post Graduation?
  9. Which course to opt for post graduation course? Psychology or Literature?
  10. Which exam should I attend for MPSC exam? I am a TYBSc student
  11. Which graduation course is best for MPSC? I have passed 12th exam
  12. Different fields and jobs that can be secured through MPSC?
  13. Can I write Sanskrit paper in English or I will have to write entire paper in Sanskrit only?
  14. MPSC(STI) Pre and Mains exam syllabus? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of Universities to do MA in Archaeology in India through Distance Education?
  16. Can I become a Lecturer if study PhD in Management being a MBA and M.A.(English Literature) postgraduate?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed after passing 10th? I have completing B.A English in Annamalai University
  18. What is the syllabus for MPPSC Pre and Mains exam?
29th January 2016, 11:29 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can i do MBA being a graduate of Sanskrit Literature?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a graduate of sanskrit literature. I don't know about accounting and problems of commerce. So I want to know if i can opt for MBA course in post graduation or not?
Yes, you can do MBA after completing Graduation in Sanskrit Literature. Any stream candidates are eligible to pursue for MBA course.
You must be a graduate with at least 50% of marks from a recognized university and Final year students can also apply but if they are selected then their admission will be provisional and have to submit the proof of clearing their examination. You are required to appear and qualify in the MBA entrance exam such as, MAT,GMAT, CAT etc.
29th January 2016, 01:45 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for MBA being a graduate of Sanskrit Literature.

Candidate who have passed graduation with at least 50% marks from any recognised university can apply for MBA exams.
There is no age limit.
Course duration for MBA is 2 years.
29th January 2016, 04:46 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

There are a set of eligibility criteria that you need to fulfill to pursue your MBA course. The candidate must have obtained minimum qualification of graduation from recognised University in any discipline weather at least 50% of marks and 45% off marks for SC and ST.
No age limit is specified.

You need to qualify the entrance exam that is conducted by different universities of our country.
29th January 2016, 04:59 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are eligible to do MBA being graduate of Sanskrit literature from a recognised University of India with at least 50% marks in graduation level.
The top universities of our country conduct entrance tests to give admission to the aspirant student to pursue MBA course.
29th January 2016, 05:20 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If degree is approved by UGC then surely you are eligible for MBA admission through management entrance exams. Admission is based on performance in the written exam and interview.

You can apply for exams like CAT/MAT/GMAT for getting admission in MBA top colleges. Just perform well in these exams and your degree is just a qualifying exam for MBA admission.
29th January 2016, 10:10 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, surely you can opt for MBA course, there is absolutely no problem in it. You just have to be a graduate from any stream with a minimum of 55% in aggregate from a recognized University.

you will however, have to appear for entrance examinations like, MAT, CAT, CMAT,etc. in order to be eligible to pursue MBA course.
29th January 2016, 11:21 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can definitely pursue MBA course even though you are a graduate in the field of Sanskrit. There is no problem if you do not have knowledge of accounting or commerce. Any graduate is eligible for MBA course. Prepare well for the entrance exams like CAT, XAT, CMAT, etc. through which you can get admission in the reputed and top institutes of the country and have a bright career in future.
30th January 2016, 12:12 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Yes, you can do MBA with a graduation in Sanskrit Literature. The eligibility to study MBA is a pass in Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from the recognised university. Some of the reputed institutions conducted entrance examination for the admission. The duration of the course is 2 years. The course is available in many colleges like;
30th January 2016, 12:33 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Yes, you can do MBA course because you have completed graduation degree.

Those candidates who have completed graduation from a recognized university are eligible for MBA entrance exam. Your graduation marks must be above 50% from recognized university. Final year candidate are eligible for MBA entrance exam.

Other wise you can do M.A in Sanskrit literature.
30th January 2016, 11:10 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Subject does not matter to pursue MBA. You will get job on basis of stream you opt to pursue MBA.

Candidate need to qualify entrance exam like CAT and many more to get admission.

Candidate must have at least 50% marks in graduation with a recognized university.

Candidate need to fulfill all criteria to get admission in MBA.
31st October 2021, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Can i do mba being a shasri in sanskrit univesity
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?