10th August 2017, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Pharmacy courses after passing HSC in the month of August?

I am going to fail in HSC in first attempt, so I am going to give it in again. So after passing in 2nd attempt in July-August. Can i go for pharmacy in same year without wasting my one year.

11th August 2017, 10:46 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Pharmacy courses after passing HSC in the month of August?

If you can pass it in second attempt, then surely you will be eligible for admission, if you fulfill all other criteria. Just make sure you have passed class 12th with PCB stream.

Admission will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam and interview conducted by the concerned university.
13th August 2017, 12:10 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Pharmacy courses after passing HSC in the month of August?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am going to fail in HSC in first attempt, so I am going to give it in again. So after passing in 2nd attempt in July-August. Can i go for pharmacy in same year without wasting my one year.
No, you are not eligible for D.Pharmacy course.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with PCM from a recognized board are eligible for diploma in Pharmacy.

Your age should be above 18 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?