1st September 2014, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

Can I register for cs on behalf of BPP or BA?

Sir, I have completed B.P.P. (Bachelor Preparatory Programme) with 65% marks from IGNOU after 10th. It's an equivalent course of 10 2 for those who could not pursue the senior secondary due to any reason, and presently I am pursuing B.A. from the same university (IGNOU). Now I want to know that can I register for CS(Company Secretary) on behalf of B.P.P or B.A ??????

14th September 2014, 01:43 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I register for cs on behalf of BPP or BA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have completed B.P.P. (Bachelor Preparatory Programme) with 65% marks from IGNOU after 10th. It's an equivalent course of 10 2 for those who could not pursue the senior secondary due to any reason, and presently I am pursuing B.A. from the same university (IGNOU). Now I want to know that can I register for CS(Company Secretary) on behalf of B.P.P or B.A ??????
Bachelor Preparatory Program (BPP) is considered as a Bachelor degree. The candidates who have passed graduation course are directly eligible for the CS Intermediate course. Both BPP and BA course are considered to be eligible for Intermediate course.

Institute of Company Secretary of India (ICSI) and this course is divided into Foundation, Intermediate and Final Course.

Company Secretary Eligibility Criteria:-

► Foundation Course:- The candidate should have passed 10+2 from recognized board are eligible.

► Intermediate course:- Bachelor Degree in any relevant subject from recognized are eligible.

Fee Structure for CS Course:-

► CS Foundation Programme: Rs. 3600
► Executive Programme: Rs. 7000 (Commerce Graduates) and Rs. 7750 (Non Commerce Students)

For more Info please visit the official website:- http://www.icsi.edu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?