31st January 2023, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Chances of admission in BTech at LPU on merit basis?

Sir I got 75 prevent in 12 class isc board and I'm looking for admission in lpu college Punjab is there any chance for me to get admission

31st January 2023, 09:59 PM
Shantanubose22

Default Re: Chances of admission in BTech at LPU on merit basis?

B.Tech admission in LPU is purely merit-based. The candidates are shortlisted on the basis of marks scored in the LPUNEST entrance exam.
1st February 2023, 12:31 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances of admission in BTech at LPU on merit basis?

Admission is granted through 2 ways

On the basis of merit from class 12
On the basis of marks scored in entrance exam.
One has to qualify for LPUNEST exam conducted by LPU or should have minimum 85% in JEE Mains exam

Those who fulfill the eligibility criteria for them its not difficult to get admission.
Those who score good marks are eligible for scholarship also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?