5th July 2020, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Course syllabus of Bachelor in Fashion Design in Gurukul Institute of Fashion Technology Jaipur?

Dear Sir, can you please help me to know about the syllabus of Bachelor in Fashion Design course, which is available in Gurukul Institute of Fashion Technology Jaipur? Kindly tell me about the course syllabus so that I can apply for this course. Thank you!

8th July 2020, 12:01 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course syllabus of Bachelor in Fashion Design in Gurukul Institute of Fashion Technology Jaipur?

Bachelor in Fashion Design is a 4 year duration course. This course is an art of using fabrics, colours and ornamentation to craft different fashion items like clothing, textiles, jewellery, footwear and other accessories. The detailed syllabus is given below.

Year I

Foundation Program in Design
History of Western Costumes
Appreciation of Textiles
Apparel Manufacturing Process

Year II

Fashion Studies
Fashion Forecasting and Trend Analysis
History of Indian Costumes
Craft Field Study and Research

Year III

Fashion Merchandising and Management
Fabric and Trim Research and Sourcing
Intellectual Property Rights
Draping Techniques

Year IV

Practical Knowledge
Apparels Development and Showcasing
Portfolio Development
Fashion Photography and Styling
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?