27th June 2016, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

Details of hostel fee including messing charges in KIMS, Bangalore, AIMS, Mandya and other private Medical colleges of Karnataka?

Respected Sir,
Can you please give me the details of hostel fee including messing charges in KIMS, Bangalore & AIMS, Mandya and other private Medical colleges in Karnataka state only? Please tell me as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure of MBBS at KIMS Medical College, Bangalore? Whether KIMS College has tie up with any bank for education loan?
  2. List of schools with hostel facility for admission in 5th standard in Bangalore? Course fee and hostel charges of school?
  3. Fee structure details of the private medical colleges in Karnataka?
  4. What is the fee structure with hostel charge to complete MBBS course in KIMS under KIIT University?
  5. Fee structure including hostel charges for B.A.(English) Honours course in Jawaharlal Nehru University?
  6. Fee structure of private medical colleges in Karnataka? What should be my ranking according to COMEDK UGET to get private MBBS seat? Fee details of the private seat? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Fee structure(including hostel charges) for B.Tech Electronics and Communication?
  8. Detailed fee structure of MCA course at any decent institute including hostel charges? Upto how much bank can pay as Education Loan?
  9. In BITS Pilani what is the time of admission and per semester fee including hostel charges?
  10. List of institutes offering MBBS course after B. Pharmacy?
  11. Details of scholarship from Amity university or any kind of Financial grant from any NGO? Details of fee including Mess and Hostel charges?
  12. Details of scholarship from Amity university or any kind of Financial grant from any NGO? Details of fee including Mess and Hostel charges?
  13. Best medical colleges in Bangalore? Details about the colleges on expenses, hostel and dining facilities?
  14. List of colleges offering M.Tech in Germany? Admission procedure and fee expenses including hostel charges?
  15. Should i take private medical colleges in karnataka which offer management quota? How much is the fee structure?
  16. What is the fee structure of private medical colleges of Karnataka?
  17. Total fee including hotel charges for KIIT University 2017 -- [New]
  18. MBBS fee structure for latest session including tuition fee, hostel charges, mess and others?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?