19th September 2021, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to do BEd after getting compartment in one subject of graduation?

l have completed my graduation from affiliated M.D.U. rohtak.I got reappear in 4th sem can i apply for b ed

20th September 2021, 09:15 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to do BEd after getting compartment in one subject of graduation?

B.Ed is Bachelor in Education. It is two year course from a recognised university.

The eligibility is that candidate must have passed or pursuing in the final year of bachelor degree course. The required minimum aggregate is 50% in bachelor or master degree.

So, you can apply for the entrance examination to get admission in the course, but eligible to get admission in the course after clearing the backlog.
21st September 2021, 12:20 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to do BEd after getting compartment in one subject of graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
l have completed my graduation from affiliated M.D.U. rohtak.I got reappear in 4th sem can i apply for b ed
Yes, you can apply for B.Ed course.

Bachelor of Education (B.Ed ) is one year Teaching professional course which is divided into two semester.

Bachelor's Degree in any subject with at least 50% marks at graduate level or its equivalent qualification from a recognized University are eligible for B.Ed course.
21st September 2021, 05:48 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

You can appear for the entrance examination if not passed in all the paper of the bachelor degree but eligible for admission only after clearing all the backlogs.

So, you need to prepare for the examination and also fulfill the required criteria for the admission in the course. B.Ed is two year ( four semester course ).
21st September 2021, 09:43 PM
Minal F

However you need to ensure that you clear your compartment before the admission process begin after that you will do B.Ed
22nd September 2021, 12:15 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Unless you complete or pass subjects, in which you got compartment.., you will not be eligible for admission in any of the course in which there a need of bachelor's degree...
No college entertain such degree..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?