30th January 2019, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BE(Aerospace Engineering) in University Institute of Engineering, Mohali?

Hi, I am a student of 12th standard with Science stream. After completing my 12th with Science, I want to do BE(Aerospace Engineering). Can I know my eligibility to do BE(Aerospace Engineering) in University Institute of Engineering, Mohali?

11th February 2019, 03:05 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BE(Aerospace Engineering) in University Institute of Engineering, Mohali?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am a student of 12th standard with Science stream. After completing my 12th with Science, I want to do BE(Aerospace Engineering). Can I know my eligibility to do BE(Aerospace Engineering) in University Institute of Engineering, Mohali?

Those students who have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the following subjects Biotechnology / Chemistry / Biology / Computer Science with minimum 50% marks (45% for the candidates belonging to SC/ST category) in aggregate are eligible to study the BE Aerospace Engineering in University Institute of Engineering, Mohali. Duration of the BE Aerospace Engineering course is four years.
12th February 2019, 06:41 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BE(Aerospace Engineering) in University Institute of Engineering, Mohali?

Eligibility to study BE(Aerospace Engineering) in University Institute of Engineering, Mohali:

You must have passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry /Biotechnology / Computer Science / Biology as optional subject with at least 50% mark (45% in case of SC/ST category) in the aggregate from a recognized board.
You must have qualified JEE Main.

You can find detailed information on the below mentioned website link.
http://www.cuchd.in/uie/aerospace-engg/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?