26th May 2015, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Are Fashion designing and Textile designing courses available in B.Tech?

Is texitile designing and fashion designing coming under the category of b.tech?

I wish I am not asking anyhtig stupid.

Please reply.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do fashion designing after completion of B.Tech?
  2. Colleges providing B.Tech in Textile and Fashion Designing?
  3. Eligibility for Textile designing and jewelry designing after 12th while studying CA?
  4. List of colleges offering B.Tech in Textile and Fashion designing who take admission in 2nd year after diploma in textile designing?
  5. Can I study Diploma in Textile Designing in Ahmadabad if completed 1 year Diploma in Fashion Designing in Rajasthan?
  6. Details of Fashion designing course after B.Tech? Best University for the same?
  7. Salary after completion of B.Sc. in Textile Designing & Fashion Designing in Mumbai?
  8. Govt Jobs in Textile Designing after passing out from NIFT?
  9. Fashion designing or Textile designing? Which course has better scope and job placements opportunities? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to get a job in merchant navy after completion of B.Tech in electrical stream?
  11. Fashion Designing related courses for 10th student? Detailed information about the colleges which offer Fashion Designing courses?
  12. Short term advance diplomas in Textile/Fashion Designing?
  13. Can I do fashion designing courses in distance mode?
  14. Is it possible to get a government job in designing after completing graduation in fashion designing?
  15. Is it possible to get government job in designing after completing graduation in fashion designing
  16. Which field can I apply for PG program after completion of Graduation in Electronics having interest in Fashion and Textile Designing?
  17. How to get a job in fashion designing after one year diploma in fashion designing from RGC?
  18. What is the procedure to follow to get the Government job of lecturer in Fashion designing?
27th May 2015, 02:38 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are Fashion designing and Textile designing courses available in B.Tech?

Yes, B.Tech course is available in Fashion Designing and Textile Designing specializations. Candidates who have completed 12th standard or equivalent from a recognised board are eligible to pursue B.Tech course. The minimum duration of this course is 4 years.
27th May 2015, 07:19 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Are Fashion designing and Textile designing courses available in B.Tech?

The course that is offered is termed as Bachelor in Fashion Technology instead of Bachelor in Technology so the course is commonly known as BF.Tech.
So you will have to apply for the course of BF.Tech.
Textile Designing and fashion Designing are courses that are available in the BF.Tech streams and you will have to choose that stream once you have cracked the Entrance Examination.
So you will have to go under the course of BF.Tech and not B.Tech.So just prepare for the Entrance Examination if you are interested in pursuing the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?