11th February 2015, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack NID undergraduate entrance exam? Suitable books and online study materials for preparation?

dear sir,
i intrested in undergraduate program in nid ..
so plz gude me how to crack nid entrence
or about reference books for nid prepration or
provide me some useful internet links for free online study materials..

Related Questions:
  1. List of coaching classes in Delhi and suitable books for preparation of NID entrance exam? List of NID institutes in India?
  2. Syllabus and reference books for NID entrance exam?
  3. For which stream I should apply for NID entrance exam if completed BFA in Applied Arts? Tips to prepare for NID entrance exam?
  4. Which is better coaching institute AFD Delhi or AFA Kolkata? Whose study materials are helpful to crack NID entrance?
  5. How to prepare for CAT exam? How may I get study materials online? I'm in B.Tech 2nd year
  6. How may I get study materials for the preparation of IIT-JEE? List of books that can be referred? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Coaching classes for preparation of NID entrance exam in Mumbai and Pune -- [New]
  8. Should I start preparation for AIPGDEE if pursuing BDS final year? List of coaching classes in Chennai and suitable books for preparation?
  9. How to prepare for OBGC exam after doing B.E in mechanical engineering? Syllabus and study materials?
  10. Age limit for UPSC Exam for open category? Study materials to prepare for the Exam?
  11. Which books are best to prepare for IAS entrance exam?
  12. How can I prepare to crack NTSE? Coaching classes in Jaipur and suitable books for preparation?
  13. How can I prepare for IES exam along with job? Study materials and tips for the preparation?
  14. How should I prepare for JIPMER entrance exam? Study material for preparation?
  15. How can I prepare to qualify in CDS exam through self study? Suitable books for preparation?
  16. How can I prepare in MDS entrance exam to get admission in any government college? Suitable books for preparation?
  17. How can I prepare to crack UGC-NET(Commerce)? Suitable books for preparation?
  18. How to prepare for IES entrance examination? Study materials for the same?
16th February 2015, 11:10 PM
bablurocks

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack NID undergraduate entrance exam? Suitable books and online study materials for preparation?

The NID entrance exam is carried out by the National Institute of Design for the admittance of interested students into the various courses offered by Indian institutes of fashion.

The National Institute of Design Entrance test encompasses 3 aptitude tests that carry a minimum of 60 marks.

This exam does not have a prescribed syllabus. You will have good idea in following topic:-

Communication Skills

Creativity

Drawing Skills

Sensitivity to Environment

Subjects of Design

Following are best books for NID undergraduate entrance exam:-

NIFT/NID/IIFT Entrance Exam Guide by Surendra

NIFT/NID /IIFT Entrance Exam- Self Study Guide (Paperback)

Arihant NIFT/NIFD/NID Entrance Exam Self Study Guide
18th September 2015, 07:43 PM
priyatirpathi

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack NID undergraduate entrance exam? Suitable books and online study materials for preparation?

Hi ,I am sharing a few reference books. Hope this helps you in your preparation. • Arihant NIFT/NIFD/NID Entrance Exam Self Study Guide
• NIFT/NID Entrance Exams: Ultimate Success Series
• NIFT/NID /IIFT Entrance Exam- Self Study Guide
• NIFT/NID/IIFT Entrance Exam Guide
• NIFT/NID/IIFT Entrance Exam Guide by Surendra
You can also contact afdindia as their study material and guidance will help you to crack this exam. You can also get an idea of the question paper to help you prepare better.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?