14th October 2017, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

How to do 1 year fashion designing course?

I have passed my 12th in 2012 with 50.53% and now I want to do fashion designing at 1 year course. Is it possible? If yes, please do tell the procedure and all the details about it and I live in Solapur city. I want to do my course here itself. Please help!

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in fashion designing after one year diploma in fashion designing from RGC?
  2. Details of Fashion designing course after B.Tech? Best University for the same?
  3. Whether a 38 years old post graduate diploma holder in Fashion Designing can do degree course?
  4. Detailed information about different types of Fashion Designing courses
  5. How to do fashion designing after passing 10th?
  6. Passed B.Sc in Fashion Designing. Is it possible to do B.Ed in other subject apart from Fashion Designing? -- [New]
  7. Presently doing BSc 2nd year : How to do fashion designing? Any entrance exam for Fashion Designing course? Fashion Designing a summer or yearly course?
  8. Am I eligible to do masters in fashion designing after completion of B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  9. How to apply for Fashion Designing course having 60 percent in 12th?
  10. Can I do B.Sc in Fashion Designing after 3 years Diploma in Fashion Designing?
  11. Which stream should I choose after 10th to be a Fashion Designer from NIFT?
  12. Whether MBA course in Fashion Designing is beneficial or not?
  13. Eligibility for Fashion Designing Lecturer job in Polytechnic college?
  14. What can I do if I want to do Fashion Designing? Subjects required to study for Fashion Designing?
  15. How to get a job in Fashion Designing after doing diploma in Fashion Designing from NIFD? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to join fashion designing? I am studying B.Tech 1st year
  17. What job opportunities are there in government sector for Fashion Designing?
  18. Can I do post graduation in fashion designing if I have completed B.Tech Graduation?
14th October 2017, 04:27 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do 1 year fashion designing course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed my 12th in 2012 with 50.53% and now I want to do fashion designing at 1 year course. Is it possible? If yes, please do tell the procedure and all the details about it and I live in Solapur city. I want to do my course here itself. Please help!

Candidates after completion of 10+2 in any stream with the interest in designing can do one year fashion designing course, like Diploma in Fashion Design in various institutions in India. Candidates can apply online or offline for the admission to the Diploma in Fashion Designing courses. Candidates are admitted to the course based on an entrance examination and interview in some institutions. Candidates can study the course in the following colleges in India.

JD Institute of Fashion Technology - Official Website

INIFD - Official Website

WLC College of India - Official Website

Vogue Institute of Fashion Technology - Official Website

Pearl Academy - Official Website

Smart Skills Institute of Fashion Technology - Official Website
14th October 2017, 05:12 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

In order to get admission in NIFT you should be a graduate first and which ever diploma course you are doing you should complete it first and then you are eligible for the further stage of admission in NIFT, so it is compulsory to complete your three years diploma course in fashion designing.
14th October 2017, 07:19 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Since, you have completed your class 12th examination, you can apply for the 1 year Diploma course of Fashion Designing.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th examination in any discipline from a recognized Board are eligible to apply for the Diploma course in fashion Designing.
The duration of the said course is of 1 year.
Candidates must have to apply in different Institutes offering the said Diploma course to get admission under the said course.
14th October 2017, 07:24 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Yes, it is possible to do 1 year diploma in Fashion Designing course after completion of 12th standard.
Those candidate who have completed 12th standard or its equivalent in any stream from a recognized board are eligible to apply for 1 year diploma in Fashion designing course.
You can take direct admission by applying admission form, admission into the above mentioned course are provided on the basis of merit marks in the qualifying examination.
So, you need to choose the institute from which you want to pursue this course and simply apply for admission.
Below I have listed some names of institutions which offer diploma in fashion designing course:
>INIFD Solapur
Address: Ideal School Campus, New RTO Office Road, Nehru Nagar, Solapur, Maharashtra 413004
Phone: 097640 06212
>Dhanashri Fashion Designing
Address: 52, Sakhar Peth, Near Police Station, Solapur, Maharashtra 413004
Phone: 093718 83764
>Walchand Institute of Technology
Address: 634, Walchand Hirachand Marg, Ashok Chowk, Solapur, Maharashtra 413006
Phone: 0217 265 2700
>Dhanashri Fashion Designing
Address: 52, Sakhar Peth, Near Police Station, Solapur, Maharashtra 413004
Phone: 093718 83764
14th October 2017, 09:13 PM
ranu shahi

Yes, it is possible to pursue 1 year course. It will be beneficial only when you have a little bit of knowledge.

Diploma courses in Fashion Designing are listed below:-

Diploma in Fashion Design (1 Year)
Diploma in Fashion Communication (1 Year)

You are eligible to get admission only after cracking entrance test. You need to fill up forms NIFT. Exams are conducted every year.
According to me you should pursue graduation course in Fashion Designing. But the decision is yours.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?