14th January 2017, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

How to get registered at Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore after BDS internship?

I have completed BDS internship from KVG Dental college Sullia. Now, I want to register with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health sciences, Bangalore. What are the formalities.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get registered at Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore after BDS internship? -- [New]
  2. Last 5 years question papers in PDF file for M.Sc nursing 1st year for all subjects at Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore
  3. Is Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences Bangalore a Private or Government University?
  4. When is the RGUHS PG entrance exam of Ayurveda
  5. How many seats are available for MBBS under RGUHS.
  6. List of Homeopathic universities offering degree?
  7. List of private MD(Ayurveda) colleges in Maharastra and Karnataka with their fee structure?
  8. How to achieve good marks in 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can i write Kerala PSC exams as i am a post graduate from Rajiv Gandhi University?
  10. Can I get a government job after completing BAMS with 70%
  11. Do i need to register separately in Kerala apart from the registration in Rajiv Gandhi University of health sciences, Bangalore to appear for Kerala PSC dental surgeon examination?
  12. Entrance exams to study MDS? Examination date of COMEDK-MDS?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria for recruitment in kendriya vidyalaya?
  14. How to get admission in Government Ayurveda colleges for MD course?
  15. Best colleges for doing MD after BAMS? Should I go for Hospital Administration or MD? What is the fee structure for paid seat?
  16. Colleges from where I can do Speech and Therapy course?
  17. How to do Post graduation in general surgery in Germany after completing MBBS from Rajiv Gandhi University, Bangalore?
  18. What is eligibility criteria for common entrance test for MBBS in Karnataka?
15th January 2017, 10:52 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get registered at Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore after BDS internship?

You should fill up the admission form of the prospective institute mentioned above. If however, you do fulfill the minimum required eligibility for admission, you can pursue your career further from there otherwise you will have to get admission in any other institute.

You will have to visit of the official website or the institute itself and avail the application form.
13th June 2018, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get registered at Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore after BDS internship?

How can i register for admission to mbbs seat as i am a student from kerala?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?