1st May 2019, 02:30 AM
Unregistered

How many BSc LLB Honours seats are available in Adamas University, Kolkata?

Hi, I am looking for the admission in BSc LLB Honours course which is available in Adamas University, Kolkata. I would like to know about the seats availability for this course in this college. Can you tell me how many seats are available for this course?

4th May 2019, 11:32 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BSc LLB Honours seats are available in Adamas University, Kolkata?

The total number of seats available for B.Sc LL.B Honours is Adamas University, Kolkata is 60.

The admission is on the basis of Adamas University Admission Test conducted by the Adamas university.

You can apply for the http://www.adamasuniversity.ac.in/ .
5th May 2019, 07:30 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BSc LLB Honours seats are available in Adamas University, Kolkata?

The seat availability for BSc LLB Honors at Adamas University, Kolkata is 60 seats Intake.

I am also giving you the university website link that is www.adamasuniversity.ac.in for your reference.
5th May 2019, 10:43 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

There are total number of 60 BSc+LLB Honours seats available in Adamas University, Kolkata. Duration of BSc+LLB Honours is full time 5 years. Candidates must have to pass 10+2 or equivalent level from a recognized University or Board to be eligible to study BSc+LLB Honours in Adamas University, Kolkata. Candidates are admitted on the basis of Adamas University Admission Test (AUAT) conducted by university.
5th May 2019, 11:14 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Number of seats available in B.Sc LLB Honours in Adamas University, Kolkata:

The detailed information about the number of seats available in B.Sc LLB Honors in Adamas University, Kolkata is given below.

Name of the College - Adamas University, Kolkata

Name of the course - B.Sc LLB Honours

Number of seats - 60 seats only

Click here for official website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?