18th February 2023, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare my 5th standard son to become an IAS in future?

My son is in 5th standard. He wants to be an I AS officer in future, how can I prepare him for future. Which books and magazines I can use.

19th February 2023, 02:43 AM
IAmPagal

Default Re: How to prepare my 5th standard son to become an IAS in future?

It's great to hear that your son is interested in becoming an IAS officer in the future! Here are some tips on how you can prepare him:

Encourage a love for learning: One of the most important things you can do to prepare your son for a career in the civil services is to encourage a love for learning. This can be done by exposing him to a wide variety of books, magazines, and online resources that cover a range of topics.

Develop his reading and writing skills: Good reading and writing skills are essential for success in the civil services. Encourage your son to read widely, and practice writing in a variety of styles, such as essays and reports.

Focus on current affairs: Keeping up with current affairs is an important part of preparing for the civil services. Encourage your son to read newspapers and watch news programs to stay informed about what is happening in the world.

Teach good study habits: Good study habits, such as effective time management and note-taking skills, are important for success in any academic pursuit. Help your son to develop these habits at an early age.

Provide guidance and support:
As your son progresses through school and prepares for college and the civil services exam, be there to provide guidance and support. Help him to find mentors, coaches, and other resources that can help him achieve his goals.

As for books and magazines, you can start with age-appropriate publications like "The Hindu Young World", "Science Reporter", "Junior Vikatan", "The Week Junior", "National Geographic Kids", and "TIME for Kids". You can also encourage your son to read biographies and autobiographies of successful people in the civil services. Good luck to your son in his journey towards becoming an IAS officer!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?