18th February 2023, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Is NEET exam is compulsory for this entrance exam? I didn't gave the neet exam so can i attempt this exam or not?

Is neet exam is compulsory for this entrance exam??? I didn't gave the neet exam so can i attempt this exam or not??? N i got my admit card yesterday so can i come to give the exam please reply me please because tomorrow will be the exam thank you

19th February 2023, 02:49 AM
ManojTejPratap

Default Re: Is NEET exam is compulsory for this entrance exam? I didn't gave the neet exam so can i attempt this exam or not?

The answer to your question depends on the specific entrance exam you are referring to. Some entrance exams may have NEET as a prerequisite, while others may not require it. It is important to check the eligibility criteria of the entrance exam you are planning to take to see if NEET is mandatory or not. If you are unsure, you can contact the exam conducting body for clarification. Since you mentioned that you have already received your admit card, it is likely that you are eligible to take the exam, but it's always best to confirm before appearing for the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?