6th December 2017, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Percetage required in graduation to study Law? When the LAWCET notification will be out?

Sir, I have passed degree with 57% marks. My group is B.Sc physics. Am I eligible to study law? What is the procedure to study law? Tell me the information about B.L.C and L.L.B?
When will be the LAWCET notification?

6th December 2017, 10:16 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percetage required in graduation to study Law? When the LAWCET notification will be out?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue bachelor degree in legislative law after B.Sc in Physics.

The required eligibility to appear in entrance examination to get admission in course is :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline.

There is no age limit to appear in examination.

The minimum required aggregate to appear in examination is 50% ( but varies with institutes).

So, visit official website to get detail about eligibility to appear in entrance examination.

The LAWCET examination is conducted by state government to get admission in the government colleges of respective state.
7th December 2017, 02:39 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Percetage required in graduation to study Law? When the LAWCET notification will be out?

As you have done B.SC in physics, then you are eligible to apply for Law courses. Here below are details regarding eligibility conditions to apply for LAWCET:-

Eligibility Conditions to apply for LAWCET:-

- Minimum qualification required to apply for LAW after graduation is at least 50% marks obtained in graduation, Relaxation of 5% marks for reserve category candidates according to government rules.

- Applicant for LAWCET must have done graduation from government recognized institute.

Important Dates for LAWECET 2018:-
  • Date of notification release:- 4th week of February 2018.
  • Online application starting date:- Last week of February 2018.
  • Last date of form submission:- 3rd week of march 2018.
  • Exam Date:- 3rd week of April 2018.
7th December 2017, 10:35 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Percentage Required in Graduation to pursue law course:

Basically there is a certain minimum percentage is required in order to pursue Law course.

>> You must have pursued Graduation with minimum 45% marks. Percentage of marks generally varies from category to category.

* For Genera/ OBC Category candidates - 45% marks
* For SC/ ST Category candidates - 40% marks

>> As you have passed Graduation with 57% marks, I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to pursue this Law course.

>> In order to pursue this law course, you must have qualified in any of the top law entrance examination's. Lawcet is one of the top entrance examinations for which the minimum qualification required is Graduation with 45% marks.

>> Issue of LAWCET notification to be given in the month of February 2018 and approximate date of conduct of it's entrance examination will be in the month of April, 2018.
8th December 2017, 11:39 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

In order to do Law course a candidate must have to have 45% aggregate marks in bachelors degree in any discipline. Since, you have completed B.Sc in Physics course with 57% marks, then you are eligible to apply for LAWCET examination.
Eligibility for LAWCET (eligibility may vary depending upon respective State):
>Candidates must have completed a minimum of 3 years bachelor degree in any discipline with a minimum of 45% marks from any recognized university.
>There is a 5% marks relaxation is applicable for candidates belonging to SC/ST categories.
>Candidates age must not be less than 17 years. There is no upper age restriction.
The notification of LAWCET 2018 will release tentatively in 4th week of February 2018.
In order to get the official news and notification, you are advised to follow the official website of the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?