25th June 2017, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission in interior designing course without entrance exam after 12th?

Sir, I am Disha Patil. Residentially, I am from Mumbai but I am doing for class 12th (science) from Karnataka board which is yet to finish now. I want to choose interior designing as my career option, but I am not aware of entrance exam. So, is it possible to appear without any entrance exam for this course. Please tell me soon.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join interior designing field after completing 12th?
  2. Is it possible to get admission in interior designing course without entrance exam after 12th? -- [New]
  3. List of entrance exams except AIEED to study Interior Designing on 12th basis? What to do for studying Interior Designing without clearing entrance exams?
  4. Details about entrance exam for interior designing in JJ School of Arts?
  5. Can I do Interior Designing after doing 12th from Arts Stream? What kind of entrance exam to be given? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Eligibility to do Interior Designing after 12th? Entrance exams to clear?
  7. Is the entrance exam compulsory for interior designing course?
  8. How should I join interior designing course after passing 12th commerce?
  9. List best colleges to study Interior Designing in Delhi?
  10. Do I need to appear in entrance exam for pursuing post graduation in Interior Designing? Requirements for the course?
  11. Is there any entrance examination for admission in Diploma course of Interior Desigjning?
  12. What are the basic requirements for admission in Interior Designing graduation?
  13. Are all entrance exams for Interior Designing important? If not which ones are important?
  14. What should I do to get admission in J.J. School of Arts for Interior Designing?
  15. How can I pursue Interior Designing after completing class 12th? Do I have to pursue B.Tech or any other degree for Interior Designing?
  16. When is the entrance exam for interior designing?
  17. Is it possible for me to make career in Interior Designing after HSC in Computer Stream? Is it necessary to clear NATA for it?
  18. Can I apply for Master in Interior Designing after completing Graduation with B.Com? Do I need to writer any entrance exam for admission?
25th June 2017, 11:11 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in interior designing course without entrance exam after 12th?

Candidates those who have successfully completed the 12th standard can apply for the course in interior designing.
The age of the candidate should fall between 17 and 23 years.
Those candidates who are interested need to pass the entrance examination that is conducted by the various institutes.
The entrance is conducted to test the drawing and designing skills of the candidate.

So you are eligible.
26th June 2017, 06:54 AM
raziaexpert
Banned

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in interior designing course without entrance exam after 12th?

I am sorry to say that you cannot get admission in interior designing course afte completion of your 12th standard directly, you will further on have to appear for NATA examination and only after clearing the examination, you can get admission in any good institution to continue with your studies further.
26th June 2017, 03:24 PM
Jigx

Any one you know studying in 11-12th science and preparing for NEET or JEE . Good news for them. They can now improve their score by 20% with the help of online portal. The fees to register is Rs. 5000/- but with me student can register on the portal for just Rs. 1150/-. To get demo of this portal in rajkot call, message or whatsapp on 7600048139.
Share maximum so students can be benefited from it.
26th June 2017, 09:42 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

There are many private institutes offering admission on first come first serve basis for interior desgining course. There is no entrance exam for admission in such institutes.

If you are looking for admission in reputed universities and institutes, then you have to appear for entrance exam.
27th June 2017, 01:39 AM
SahnawazExpert
Banned

After completing Higher Secondary Examination you have to appear for the entrance test. These test are conducted by different institute of designing. Once you manage to crack the entrance test you can enroll yourself in any of the below mentioned interior designing school.
1 Sai School of Interior Design
2 University of Mumbai
3 Designer’s International Academy
28th June 2017, 12:38 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Yes, it is quite possible to take admission in interior designing course after completion of 12th standard.
Many institutes admit candidates for interior designing course on the basis of their merit marks scored in senior secondary examination or its equivalent, however some highly reputed institutes conduct their own entrance test to admit candidates in the interior designing course on the basis of merit rank scored in the entrance test.
28th June 2017, 04:14 PM
yamram

Hi
Yes, it is possible to get admission in Interior Designing even without entrance exam also.
The general eligibility criteria for pursuing Interior designing course is to Pass with 50% aggregate marks in 10+2. The different courses which you can opt for Interior Designing are B.SC(Design-Interior and Furniture) 3years, B.Design (Interior and Furniture) (4 years).
Therefore I would like to mention that there are few known private institutions like Pearl Academy, Lovely Professional University,Symbiosis Institute of Design that offers top class learning environment to the students with extensive placement opportunities. These universities also offer various skill development programs, professional enhancement training and outstanding exposure to its students.
30th June 2017, 10:07 PM
Vaishali@1998

Yes you can apply for interior designing course. Some institutes conduct entrance exam and some do not. So you can also apply on the basis of 12 class. To become designer you have to pursuate a degree in designing which may be of three or four years from a recognized board.After that you can do internship or training for practicing.
4th July 2017, 12:28 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

For taking admission in designing field one should have passed intermediate with PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY and MATHS as the main subjects in class 12th. One should have minimum 60% of marks in class 12th. There are many design colleges in India. For taking admission in top colleges you have to give entrance exam and you will get admission on the basis of your rank in the entrance exam.You can take direct admission some colleges provides direct admission.
You have to give following entrance exam for taking admission in designing college-
NIFT
NID
UGCEED etc
THe duration of this course is of 3 to 4 years. You have to practice aptitude, logical reasoning and English questions for clearing these entrance exams. You can do online practice .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?