8th March 2018, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to appear in B.Com(General) 3rd year Supplementary exam at Calcutta University? Mode of payment and fee?

Hi, I want to know the procedure of giving supplementary exam of B.Com General 3rd year at my Calcutta University. I also want to know the charges and their mode of payment. Kindly tell me the procedure and payment details.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to appear in BA(Philosophy) 3rd year Supplementary exam at Osmania University? Mode of payment and fee?
  2. Procedure to appear in BSc(Chemistry) 3rd year Supplementary exam at Hyderabad University? Mode of payment & fee? -- [New]
  3. What is the validity limit of Calcutta University registration for clearing the supplementary exam?
  4. Last date of form submission for admission in Calcutta University for MA course? How can I check the fee payment?
  5. Year 2015 pass out can apply for M.Sc Geography entrance exam of 2017?
  6. Detailed information about scholarships available for B.Com 3rd year student of Calcutta University?
  7. When will the supplementary exam conducted for 3rd year BA correspondence course?
  8. Procedure to change from Calcutta University to Bangalore University?
  9. What is the maximum time limit available for doing B.Com graduation under Calcutta University? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. B.Com 3rd year Accounts question paper of Calcutta University?
  11. Examination fee applicable for Territorial Army? Mode of fee payment?
  12. B.Com 3rd year Accountancy paper of Calcutta University
  13. Procedure to get admission in Calcutta University to study Ph.D for a candidate who has completed B.Com from Bardwan University 10 year ago?
  14. How to get admission 3 years LLB course through distance mode? I have passed B.Com with 37.4% marks from Calcutta University
  15. How can I change the fee payment mode to No in UPSC form for female aspirants?
  16. Last date for payment of 2nd installment with late fee at Kurukshetra University?
  17. What are the chapters of 3rd year Financial Accounting (General) of Calcutta University?
  18. Want to know the limit of time to complete B.Sc honours course under Calcutta University?
6th May 2018, 12:19 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to appear in B.Com(General) 3rd year Supplementary exam at Calcutta University? Mode of payment and fee?

If you have backed in one subject then you must not worry because there is always given a chance by all universities for candidates having back or ATKT - Allowed to Keep Term in any subject the student has failed and if you are going to appear for your supplementary examination of B.Com General at Calcutta University then you should take the details from your college.

You should visit the examination controller authority of your college/university and know the examination dates first because if you loose exam dates you will get nothing then you should visit at the official website of your university and select Under graduate section of the academics on website.

Then find the supplementary examination information where exam date, fee, submission of online/offline application form and other information will be given to candidates which are open.

You have to apply online for supplementary examination and pay the fee through online mode then print the application form and one copy of the form will be submitted to the concerned department of your university then your application will be confirmed.

For more updates regarding your exam you should keep visiting at the official website of the university then you will get correct and accurate information on time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?