8th October 2017, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in B.Tech at Anna university?

I am studying diploma in computer engineering in Tamilnadu scoring 97%, I want to study B.Tech in Anna University. What eligibility test should I attend? and what is the procedure to get admission.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study BTech in Anna University through General/Sports quota with 185 marks in TNEA being a State level Basketball player?
  2. Procedure to get admission in B.Tech at Anna university?
  3. Admission procedure to study BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Bundelkhand University?
  4. Entrance exam available to study ME(Energy Engineering) in Anna University, Chennai? -- [New]
  5. How to get admission in M.Tech in Kerala? I have completed B.Tech in Anna University
  6. Procedure to get admission in Princeton University for MS program?
  7. Procedure and eligibility to apply for M.Phil course in Anna University for B.E.(CSE) and correspondence MBA(HR) candidate?
  8. Qualifications required for part time M.E in Anna University? What is the admission procedure?
  9. Procedure to get admission in Anna University on sports quota?
  10. How to take admission in delhi university B.Tech? What is the admission procedure and eligibility criteria?
  11. Procedure to join Anna University for Industrial safety in diploma of petrochemicals after completion of diploma in chemical engineering?
  12. Admission procedure to study BTech in Andhra University?
  13. Procedure for taking admission in btech in punjabi university 2nd year for diploma holders? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure to transfer from Mumbai University to Anna University for 2nd year Biomedical Engineering?
  15. How to do MS in BITS Pilani after completing B.Tech from Anna University? Procedure and fee structure?
  16. Selection procedure of Anna university for TNEA and TNPCEE? Is there any entrance exam for admission into other colleges? Is the admission purely on the basis of cutoff marks?
  17. Procedure to get admission in Anna University to study PhD course? Date of PhD entrance exam?
  18. Requirements to get admission in Anna University to study B.Tech(Mining Engineering) for Diploma student?
8th October 2017, 06:49 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in B.Tech at Anna university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying diploma in computer engineering in Tamilnadu scoring 97%, I want to study B.Tech in Anna University. What eligibility test should I attend? and what is the procedure to get admission.

Candidates after completion of 12th Class with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects with 50% marks are eligible to apply for the admission to the BTech course in Annu University. Candidates have to apply online for the admission. Marks scored in the PCM subjects are considered in the admission. Selection is done through a single window counseling system based on the marks scored in the PCM marks in 10+2. There is no entrance examination for the admission to the BTech program in Anna University. Counseling venue is College of Engineering, Guindy, Anna University. Counseling date and time is offered based on their rank in the merit list.
8th October 2017, 08:02 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in B.Tech at Anna university?

Candidates who have studied diploma in engineering from Tamilnadu state can get lateral entry admission directly in 2nd year of 4 years B.Tech/B.E course in relevant discipline at Anna University by appearing and qualifying in TN Lateral Entry Admission test.
Since, you are studying Diploma in Computer Engineering,after completing diploma in engineering you can apply for TN Lateral Entry Admission test, qualifying is which you can get direct admission in 2nd year of 4 years B.Tech/B.E course in Computer Engineering.
So, after qualifying diploma in Engineering, apply for lateral entry exam of TN state when there is a notification for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?