2nd February 2018, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Process to change English to Hindi medium BA first year?

I want to change my medium from English to Hindi B.A first year, but how is what I don't know, but want to know as soon as possible. Please tell me.

2nd February 2018, 08:36 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Process to change English to Hindi medium BA first year?

You can ask your college administration about the procedure to change the medium. If there is any possibility, then you will be asked to write an application to concern department.

Normally, there shouldn't be any issue with such things because these days most of the courses are offered in both medium by the universities.
3rd February 2018, 02:47 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Process to change English to Hindi medium BA first year?

Since, you have already taken admission in the above mentioned course, it is very difficult to change your medium of language at this instant.
However, you can contact to the respective University for your query.
Contact to the concerned person and submit an application regarding your query. Submit it in the office. If it is possible to change, then the authorities will do the needful for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?