27th February 2017, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Which stream should I opt between Manufacturing and Thermal along with Mechanical for integrated B.Tech course?

Hello sir, I want to get admission in B.Tech, M.Tech integrated five years course from Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management, Andhra Pradesh. Please tell me which stream should I choose between Manufacturing and Thermal along with Mechanical?

Related Questions:
1st March 2017, 12:28 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which stream should I opt between Manufacturing and Thermal along with Mechanical for integrated B.Tech course?

It is your decision which stream you take.

You can take whichever stream you want as per your interest.

If you like creating new things and making the things from garbage then you should go for the Manufacturing Branch.

If you are interested in more of a technical part, go for the Thermal branch.
1st March 2017, 12:32 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which stream should I opt between Manufacturing and Thermal along with Mechanical for integrated B.Tech course?

It is up to you only that in which stream you are more interested because both have the same value and both fall under the same category in terms of job opportunity. Both have a wide range of job opportunity and one can easily get the job from both the stream so it is totally depends on you that which area is your strongest and which area is the weakest in which stream you are more focused and interested and concerned about it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?