16th November 2016, 10:35 PM
ummerm

What is the procedure for admission in Automobile Designing? Which colleges in India provide the course and what is the fee structure?

Respected Sir, My son is doing his class 12th and he wanted to do Automobile Designing course I want to know what is the procedure for admission in Automobile Designing? Which colleges in India provide the course and what is the fee structure? Please mention the eligibility criteria for admission.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges with admission procedure and fee structure for diploma in Automobile Engineering course?
  2. Am I eligible to pursue Fashion Designing after completing BA (Hindi)? What is the fee structure of the course?
  3. Procedure to study Marine/Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? List of colleges with fee structure in India?
  4. Institutes in Tamil Nadi, Kerala, KArnatak, Gujarat and Maharashtra which offers Bachelor of Fashion Designing? Approximate fee structure?
  5. List of private medical colleges in India? What is their minimum fee structure along with the admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of best government college of commercial pilot in India? What is the fee structure and procedure for admission?
  7. List of the colleges that accept admission after completing B.Pharmacy in india with 58%? What is the fee structure?
  8. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  9. List of all recognized medical colleges by MCI in India? What is the fee structure and procedure for admission in both private and government?
  10. What is the difference between automobile engineering and automobile designing?
  11. What is the fee structure followed for M.Com? What is the procedure followed for getting the admission?
  12. Best colleges in India for Nanotechnology? Fee structure and admission procedure?
  13. Detailed information about colleges with fee structure and admission procedure of Bachelor of Physical Education program in Agra?
  14. List of courses related to Automobile Designing and the colleges offering these courses in North India?
  15. Where can I study engineering after completing 12th? What is the admission procedure and the fee structure?
  16. Colleges offering Logistics in Shipping or affiliated courses to shipping? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria required to pursue Automobile Engineering? What is the fee structure of the course and Hostel for the same? -- [New]
  18. List of colleges in Australia to study master degree course after Mechanical Engineering with 73%? Fee structure and admission procedure?
17th August 2017, 11:28 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: What is the procedure for admission in Automobile Designing? Which colleges in India provide the course and what is the fee structure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ummerm View Post
Respected Sir, My son is doing his class 12th and he wanted to do Automobile Designing course I want to know what is the procedure for admission in Automobile Designing? Which colleges in India provide the course and what is the fee structure? Please mention the eligibility criteria for admission.

As your son want to do Automobile designing after 10+2 then he can go for B.Tech Automobile design engineering. Here below are details regarding B.Tech Automobile design engineering:-

>> Duration of Bachelors in automobile engineering after 10+2 is 4 years that are sub divided into 8 semesters.

Eligibility Required:- To apply for B.Tech automobile designing engineering minimum qualification required is 10+2 in science stream from government recognized board with minimum 60% marks.

Syllabus for B.Tech Course in Automobile Designing Engineering:- Major subjects to be studied are Engineering Mechanics, Computer fundamental and operation, Environmental studies, Thermal engineering, Strength of material, Electrical engineering, Fluid mechanics, Components of Automobile Chassis, Elements of mechanical design, Advance transportation system, Automobile design components, Vehicle dynamics, Control system, Vehicle body engineering, Robotics, Mechatronics, Advance manufacturing technology, Automotive engine component design, Industrial management etc.

List of Reputed Colleges Offer B.TECH Automobile Design Engineering course:-

1). University of Petroleum and Energy Studied.(Dehradun).

2). Yaduvanshi College of Engineering and Technology.(Mahendragarh).

3). Beant College of Engineering and Technology.(Gurdaspur).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?