27th August 2017, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to get a seat in OU for B.Com degree?

What to do to get the seat in OU after B.Com. I want to stay in OU hostel Hyderabad
And jointly I went to prepare for UPSC. For the preparation of UPSC only I want 2 stay in OU hostel through getting seat in OU. Please as much as you can answer me.

28th August 2017, 10:08 AM
raziaexpert
Banned

Default Re: What should I do to get a seat in OU for B.Com degree?

For admission in OU you will have to appear for an entrance test OUCET conducted by the university itself, once you clear the examination, you will be very much able to get admission and continue with your further studies and preparation.

However, admission is not that easy and for hat you will have to work really hard to clear the minimum cut-off required.
28th August 2017, 03:45 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

In order to do master's degree from Osmania University, you must have completed bachelor's degree in the relevant discipline with a minimum of 45% marks from a recognized university.
In order to get admission in Osmania University, first of all get the application form and duly fill it with the necessary details and then submit it back in the University. Then you have to appear for PGCET (Post Graduate Common Entrance Test) examination which is conducted by the Osmania University.
After qualifying this entrance examination, you will be given admission for your desired course.
28th August 2017, 09:30 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

In order to get a seat in Osmania University after the completion of your B.Com course, you must have to apply for M.Com course in the respective University.
Candidates those who have completed their B.Com course from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to apply for M.com course at Osmania University. Admission is based on the marks scored in the B.Com course. Merit marks candidates are more preferable for the seat in Osmania University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?