18th July 2017, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

When should I register for IPCC exams?

Now this is my final year of college and I need to join IPCC directly after college, and I request you to guide me through this and before. What time I should get register for IPCC exams.

21st July 2017, 07:46 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When should I register for IPCC exams?

After the completion of your Graduation course, you are very much eligible to directly apply for the IPCC part.
For that you must have to register yourself in the IPCC. The above mentioned examination is conducted twice in every year. You just have to register yourself in any one of the examination between the two. You can also apply being in the final year of your Graduation degree.
21st July 2017, 09:59 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can register for it in the month of May/November. Registrations are open twice in a year and you can apply for it though their official website.

Just apply for it through their official website. You can register online and send the application along with demand draft to the given address.
21st July 2017, 10:26 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

A candidate who have completed bachelor degree in any stream with at least 60% marks from a recognized university, can register for CA IPCC (Integrated Professional Competence Course) directly.
ICAI (Institute of Chartered Accountants of India) conducts CA IPCC exam twice in a year in the months May and November.IPCC registration opens throughout the year.But you should register before due date.A student can appear for IPCC examinations after 8 months of having submitted the IPCC registration form.
21st July 2017, 11:16 PM
SahnawazExpert
Banned

In order to get directly appear in IPCC Exams after graduation one needs to secure a minimum of 55% of the total marks or its equivalent grade in the examination conducted by any recognized University by studying any three papers of 100 each out of Accounting, Auditing, Mercantile Laws, Corporate Laws, Economics, Management, Taxation (Direct & Indirect laws), Costing, Business Administration or Management Accounting.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?