2nd October 2017, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Will my regular degree be valid for job appointment?

I got a job when I was doing B.Com 3rd year regular after appointment. I have continued my regular degree by paying short of attendance just attended the examination.

Related Questions:
  1. Degree from Annamalai university is approved by UGC and AICTE and is valid for government jobs or not?
  2. Is Eiilm university B.Sc (PCM) regular course valid for getting government jobs in India?
  3. Regular degree from one university and private degree from another both done at the same time are valid?
  4. Is distance learning BE degree from Rajasthan vidyapeeth valid for regular M.Tech admissions?
  5. Is M.A History correspondence degree and B.Ed regular degree in the same examination valid?
  6. Will my both degree and diploma degree be valid if I have completed in private and regular?
  7. degree conversion from regular to non regular
  8. How to take BSc Honors degree from CMJ university? Is it regular or correspondence? Is it valid for government job? Can I attend UPSC or SSC?
  9. M.Sc through distance is valid for doing M.Tech from regular university or not? -- [New]
  10. Is my B.Com degree valid after completing it with 11 years gap?
  11. Is single seating BCA degree from Manonmanian Sundarnar university valid?
  12. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission procedure and how to apply for it?
  13. Regular degree and regular full time diploma both can be done simultaneously?
  14. Ph.D degree form Singhania University is valid? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is my B.Com degree from TMV recognized and valid for jobs?
  16. Which degree is given preference by the companies, a regular degree course or a degree from amie?
  17. Is distance and open learning degree valid for regular master's degree admission?
  18. What are the advantages between a regular degree and a distance degree to get a job?
2nd October 2017, 06:52 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Will my regular degree be valid for job appointment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I got a job when I was doing B.Com 3rd year regular after appointment. I have continued my regular degree by paying short of attendance just attended the examination.

Sorry, to inform you that it is not possible for you to continue your job as well as B.Com course simultaneously.

>> As you are in third year for your bachelor degree in commerce and only one year left to complete your degree course, so according to my opinion you must have to first complete your B.Com degree course, then apply for job.

>> There are so many jobs available for you after completing your B.Com degree like Cost estimator, Auditor, Budget analyst, Business consultant, Certified public accountant, Finance officer, Stock broker etc.
2nd October 2017, 07:13 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Yes, your graduation degree will remain valid for your job appointment provided your company have offered you this facility. You need to contact the HR of the company to clarify any concerned.
Also on the basis of your degree you can apply for many private as well as government sector jobs.
2nd October 2017, 09:41 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely your regular degree is very much valid for any of the job appointment based on your qualification and the requirement of the said company.
Since you have given your 3rd year examination, if you qualify in the same, you will get a passing certificate which will be a valid proof of your educational qualification and which can be shown in any of the job interviews.
2nd October 2017, 11:14 PM
raziaexpert
Banned

Yes, it will be valid, there is no such issue in it. Your regular degree will be very much valid for government appointment.

You should just try to clear all your papers and should try not get any backlog papers. Apart from this you need not worry about your degree, it s very much valid and acceptable.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?