List of companies which offer Summer Internship to MBA(Marketing) student

Hello sir
I want the list of companies in
Pune who provide summer internship
for MBA Marketing students.........
please give me the details of the companies
for internship................

Related Questions:
  1. Best Electronics company in Rajasthan who offer one month Summer Internship programme for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  2. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of Mechanical Industries which offer Summer Internship to B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) student -- [New]
  4. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
  5. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  6. List of companies that offer summer internship for 3rd year ECE students
  7. List of the companies offering Summer Internship programme for B.Tech Metallurgy and Materials Engineering 2nd year student?
  8. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(IT) 4th semester student in Mysore/Bangalore?
  9. Companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  10. Am I eligible to do internship while in 2nd year B.Tech? List of the companies that offer internship?
  11. Detailed information about the companies which offer Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student?
  12. Where can I get summer internship for maximum 2 months? List of the companies in Mumbai?
  13. Detailed information about companies who offer Summer Internship for to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  14. Core Companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months Summer Internship for Mechanical students? How to apply for this Summer Internship in these companies?
  15. List of core companies in India that offer summer internship for ECE students? What is the difference between internship and mini project
  16. Which Electronics Companies I can apply for Summer Internship in Rajasthan being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech?
  17. Which companies offering internship for B.Tech mechanical students?
  18. List of Companies in Pune that provides Summer Internship of 45 days to MBA student?
2nd February 2015, 10:33 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies which offer Summer Internship to MBA(Marketing) student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir
I want the list of companies in
Pune who provide summer internship
for MBA Marketing students.........
please give me the details of the companies
for internship................
List of the companies for internship for MBA in Marketing students :-

1. Kotak Mahindra Bank, Ground Floor, #837/1, Binnamangla, 1st stage, Indiranagar, 100 Ft Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka

2. YES BANK, Ground Floor, Prestige Obelisk, Municipal No.3, Kasturba Road
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 4017 9000

3. Citibank, No. 91, Prestige South End, South End Road, Opposite Surana College, Jayanagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 4121 0741

4. Axis Bank, Site No. 43, Varthur Main Road, Marathahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Phone: 080 2540 0621
20th January 2022, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of companies which offer Summer Internship to MBA(Marketing) student

Hello Sir
I want the list of the companies in INDORE, who provide summer internship for MBA Marketing Management students.
please share the details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?