26th April 2015, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

List of companies which offer Summer Internship for free to BCA 2nd semester student in Delhi and Noida?

Hi,
I have just finished my 2nd semester of BCA and I want to do Internship based on my course. Can you let me know which are the companies that offer free summer Internship for BCA students in Delhi, Noida?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Multinational Companies which offer Free Internship to MCA 2nd semester student?
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in TCS, Wipro, CTS, HCL, NIT and IIT for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student in Delhi?
  3. Electronics companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) final semester student in Delhi or Noida?
  4. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(IT) 4th semester student in Mysore/Bangalore?
  5. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.E.(Civil Engineering) 4th semester student in Delhi and Noida? Procedure to apply?
  6. List of Mechanical Industries which offer Summer Internship to B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) student
  7. List of companies which offer 2 weeks Summer Internship in Kolkata to B.Tech(CSE) student?
  8. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student in Noida, Delhi, NCR and Gurgaon?
  9. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of companies in Ahmedabad offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  11. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student in NCR and Delhi? Procedure to apply?
  12. Am I eligible to do internship while in 2nd year B.Tech? List of the companies that offer internship?
  13. List of companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student in Haryana
  14. Summer Internship in BHEL, Delhi/Noida for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
  15. Name of the companies providing Summer Internship for Polytechnic CSE student?
  16. List of companies which offer Summer Internship with Stipend for B.Tech(CSE) final semester student in Hyderabad?
  17. List of the companies offering Summer Internship programme for B.Tech Metallurgy and Materials Engineering 2nd year student?
  18. Construction companies in delhi or gurgaon that offer summer internship to civil engineering students?
28th April 2015, 11:36 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies which offer Summer Internship for free to BCA 2nd semester student in Delhi and Noida?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I have just finished my 2nd semester of BCA and I want to do Internship based on my course. Can you let me know which are the companies that offer free summer Internship for BCA students in Delhi, Noida?
List of the companies for summer training for BCA in Delhi:-

1. Next World, Shop No. A3/321, Green Apartment, Chaudhary Balbir Singh Marg, Paschim Vihar, Block A3, Paschim Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 6549 9101

2. Arise India Limited, 309, Narain Manzil, 23, Barahkhamba Road, Connaught Place
New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 1800 419 3322

3. UTL, 53 A/6, Rama Road Industrial Area, Near Sat Guru ram Singh Metro Station
New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 6509 9208

4. MICRO ELECTRONICS INDIA, School Block, Nanakpura, Shakarpur Khas, New Delhi, Delhi
Phone: 098915 03739

5. Phoenix Contact, A-58/2, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase-II, New Delhi, Delhi
Phone: 011 3026 2800

6. i3indya Technologies, C-56, Vikas Marg, Preet Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi
Phone: 095606 05666
28th May 2015, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of companies which offer Summer Internship for free to BCA 2nd semester student in Delhi and Noida?

Hi,
I have just finished my 2nd semester of BCA and I want to do Internship based on my course. Can you let me know which are the companies that offer free summer Internship for BCA students in Kolkata, West Bengal ?
11th September 2015, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

i'm a 2nd year BSc.IT student, I want to do Internship based on my course. Can
you let me know which college is best for me which offers internship
25th January 2016, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

I am student of diploma in mechanical engg. 2nd year. i want to do internship based on my course. can you let me know how can i do internship and wher?
7th May 2016, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

I am student of b.tech mechanical 4th sem. I want to place industrial training for 2 months please provide me some good companies offering internship
24th April 2017, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I have my exams in may and after that i have finished my 4th semester of BCA and I want to do Internship based on my course. Can you let me know which are the companies that offer free summer Internship for BCA students in Delhi, Noida?
18th May 2017, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Hi, i have finished my 4th semester of BCA and I want to do Internship based on my course. Can you let me know which are the companies that offer free/paid summer Internship for BCA students in Delhi.
3rd June 2017, 08:12 AM
Unregistered

Hey I just completed my BCA I want to do internship of data analytic can u let me know which companies provide internship in noida in free of cost??
12th June 2017, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my bca course recently and now i wanted to do intern for my summer vacation. Could you please tell me where i can apply for intern within the region of assam.
27th December 2017, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in bana sthali university and doing my 1 st year bca course which will be going to be completed in April 2018 and want to apply for internship can you let me find out the companies offering for free internship after the completion of bca 1st year..Thank you.
24th May 2018, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

I have just completed my bca 2nd semester and during this summer i want to improve my c and c skills so i need the internship for 2 months ...so please give me the list of the companies who give the internship in new delhi?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?