21st May 2015, 02:17 AM
Unregistered

Application procedure for summer training at Tata Steel Jamshedpur during summer vacation of B.Tech in CSE II year?

Hello sir,
I am arfiha doing B.Tech in CSE(IInd yr),at jayoti vidyapeeth women's university jaipur.after my VIth trimester i am having holidays for around two months and i want to do my summer training at tata steel so plz tell me how can apply for the same and how can i get the application form from tata steel.
thankyou.

Yours faithfully,
arfiha

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for summer training at Tata Steel Jamshedpur during my summer vacation?
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in SAIL and Tata Steel for B.Tech(ME) student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Steel, Jamshedpur for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  4. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  5. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme at TATA Motors for B.Tech ME 3rd year student?
  6. Summer Training procedure in Mahindra or Tata for B.Tech student? -- [New]
  7. How to apply for summer training in CSE branch? What's the applying procedure for the same? I'm in B.Tech(computer science) 2nd year
  8. Vocational Training in this summer vacation in Kolkata or Jamshedpur or Ranchi?
  9. Should I go for summer training in HINDALCO and TATA Cummins Jamshedpur?
  10. Procedure to apply for internship at Tata Steel? Contact details?
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Tata Steel and SAIL for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
  12. Details of doing Summer Vocational training from Tata Motors
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Steel, Jamshedpur for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) student?
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in SAIL and Tata Steel for B.Tech(Metallurgy & Materials Science) 2nd year student?
  15. Procedure to apply for summer training while in private engineering college? Companies in which I can do training? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to do summer training from Bokaro Steel Plant?
  17. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Lucknow and Noida?
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
21st May 2015, 05:04 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Application procedure for summer training at Tata Steel Jamshedpur during summer vacation of B.Tech in CSE II year?

For getting yourself enrolled for Summer Training at Tata Steel jamshedpur, you need to follow certain steps mentioned below;

> Contact the concerned branch, you wish to get yourself enrolled into.

> After that you will probably have a discussion, sort of interview type with the HR Manager of that branch.

> After having completed with the interview or discussion as you can say, you need to then know more about the opportunities and minute details for your own convenience.

> After that you need to do as directed by the concerned officer and submit the application form before the stipulated date.

> Report at the specified venue on the commencement date at the specified time.
23rd April 2018, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Application procedure for summer training at Tata Steel Jamshedpur during summer vacation of B.Tech in CSE II year?

How can I apply the summer vaccation internship training in SNTI jemshedpur?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?